Unexpected Visit

Hi guys! I'm really sorry that it took me so damn long to update Two Doms, but a lot has happened. Now that it's somewhat squared away I'll update. Besides, what better day to update than on Michael Jackson's birthday! Its seriously hard to believe that it's been 5 years since his passing! time really flies on this planet we call home. ANYWHO! I decided to make this chapter more about how they feel for each other and less about sex that they have. Dedications go out to my new fans Shell2009, AnshikaChaurisia, Purple056, Son-SieEspinoza, London Val, gigimimi, kakatoe, manojjoshi99, Always_Love_Me, Naghoosh, JosetteChapman, and ho_ll_y! Enjoy reading even though it's a bit boring to me.

Kyrie's eyes open, feeling the warm mist of a hot shower touch her skin in a way that only a hot mist can. Kyrie can't believe that Miles could be so damn creative when it came to punishments. Sure, he'd deny her of release, he'd spank her until her ass was as red as Santa's suit, but on days like this Kyrie just needed to take a step back from her competitive side of their relationship and have sensual, earth rattling, blazing hot sex. The rules of the game did allow for emergency timeouts, but Miles isn't the type to be boyfriend material, even if its for an emergency time out vanilla sex. Kyrie couldn't bare the disappointment of yet another argument about how he wasn't going to be her boyfriend. Their relationship is based on nothing but Dominant-Submissive type activities and competition, everything else is irrelevant.

She reached into the drawer next to her side of the bed, taking out her vibrator the size of a bullet. She never likes using the contraption for the simple fact that the sensation of the little bullet like object doesn't quite satisfy her in the way that Miles can. His thick 10 inch slong filled every single inch of her damp cave and made her feel like she could fly as opposed to the contraption that only made her feel like a lonely old women with 50 cats. Still, maybe Miles woke in a good mood and today will finally be the day that he finally gives into her. Kyrie shudders when she hears the water from the shower come to a complete stop. Seconds later, Miles is making his way out of the shower and into his bedroom, where Kyrie sits perfectly still, studying his mood.

"Miles..." Kyrie murmurs, letting the sheets bunch at her waist, exposing her Hershey chocolate nipples and beige breasts. She doesn't at all care. Miles has seen more of her body than she has. He's touched, tasted and roamed her body like no other man could and for him to deny her something like vanilla sex, is really beyond her.

"Yes Dove." Miles mutters, toweling himself off, exposing his craved muscular abs, V-shape and his 10 inches of glory all in the same view. He couldn't help but stare at Kyrie as she bit her lip, taking in how gorgeous his naked body is. Then it dawns on him. Kyrie probably needed him to take care of her little problem. He didn't mind every once and a while, but Kyrie needed him every 3 weeks and he can't bare to give into her again.

"I'm horny...and I know you don't want to be my fuck buddy...but I just need the day off to-" Kyrie starts only for Miles to stop her in her tracks. Oh gosh, she can hear him now-yelling at her about how she should keep her desires to herself and stop burdening him with it all because he's not at all the vanilla sex sort of guy.

"If I didn't know any better, i'd say that you're falling for me Kyrie." Miles smirks with a shit eating grin on his face. Kyrie could feel her cheeks burning in pure embarrassment at his silly accusation. Falling? For him? No-no-no-no-no. Just hearing the words made her cringe. She couldn't be in love with somebody so self centered and arrogant as Miles Hightower.

"Th-That's not it at all. A girl has her needs every once in a while! Just you proposing that I have any interest in you besides this little game that were playing only goes to show that YOU are falling for ME. Not the other way around." Kyrie replies, averting her gaze to the sheets around her naked body. Kyrie refuses to believe he's talking like this to her. It would be up his alley for her to be in love with him-it would end the game completely and Kyrie would lose.