You blush fiercly.

He is moaning and groaning.

You open the door slightly to see if your suspicions were right. You were. You were right. His pants were down. He was masturbating.

You started to close the door, but then Gajeel spoke.

"Y/N~I know you're there." He says seductively, pulling his pants up.

You blush more and close the door. He forces it open and pulls you in the room.

You squeal. He caught you.

"Bad girl~" he says. "Watching someone pleasure themself.. how rude~"

"I-" you got interupted.

He kisses you and pins you to the wall. You don't resist. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck. He smirks on your lips.

He thrusts his tongue inside your mouth and deepens the kiss. You use your tongue to try to assert dominance. Hence the try. You immediately failed.

He picks you up and roughly sets you on the bed, breaking the kiss. You gasped.

"Punishment time" he cooed.

"Huh?" You thought

He started to kiss down your chin. And finds the sweet spot on your neck. You accidentally let a moan slip out. He starts to suck on your sweet spot. You cover your mouth, to prevent yourself from moaning.

He slowly lifts up your shirt. You cursed yourself for not wearing a bra. Bad idea. He licks his lips and pulled the shirt over your head. You blush hard. He sucks on your right nipple, roughly.

You still have your hands over your mouth. He growls at you and pins your hands to the bed. He switches to the left nipple, and sucks even harder. You let moans slip out in defeat.

You feel a set of hands squeeze your thighs. Also a warm tongue glide down your stomach.

With his free hand, as in not the ones holding your wrists, goes down your shorts. He rubs your underwear. You look at him and he is pulling your shorts down. He stops rubbing, and pulls your underwear down too.

You try to cover yourself. He pushes your hands back down.

He kisses your thighs and even leaves one hickey close to your clit. He looks up at you squirming and starts to lick your clit. But he also shoves his fingers into you making you moan out.

You grab his hair and push him closer to you. He licks faster and quicken his pace with his fingers. You keep moaning and squirming.

He keeps doing this, and after a while of this, you climax. He gets up and kicks his fingers and lips making you playfully hit him of the arm. He giggled.

"I think it's time for some real punishment.." Gajeel says.

"H-huh?" You stutter.

You hear him unzip his pants. In your head, you internally squeal. You go along with him and take off his shirt. He tosses his pants to the side and kisses you. You start to melt into the kiss.

He pulls away. Your eyes go down to his underwear... Shit. He looks at you looking at the tent in his underwear and smiles at you deaviously. He slowly pulls down his underwear.

You blush fiercely. How is that going to fit?!? You thought. Lost in your thoughts, you don't notice he is rubbing his cock on your clit. You moan softly once you realize it. He doesn't hesitate to put it in.

Tears threaten to leave your eyes. You stop them from coming though. He also doesn't wait for you to get used to his size. He thrusts in and out fast. You feel nothing but pain for only a few seconds.

Suddenly only pleasure fills your body. You moan and moan. He grunts. He slams into you harder. You can't even speak. It feels amazing...

"Fuck.. you feel so good Y/N" Gajeel growls.

He stops for a second to turn you around. Then he thrusts more. You grasp the bed sheets. Gajeel pushes your head to the pillow. He keeps going on and on leaving you speachless.

His thrusts got sloppier by the minute. You feel something hot in your stomach.

"Ga-ah..jeel!" You moan out.

You hit you limit and climax. A couple thrusts later, and he does too.

Panting, you both land on the bed. You pass out from all the stimulation. He smiles and cuddles with you. He falls asleep soon after that.

The End!
I tried.. at least