26.

ONE MONTH LATER.

"i wish i'd just said yes and dated him" jimin cries. the rest of the boys stare at him in sorrow. "you were dating yoongi, you couldn't."

jimin only growls. he was beyond mad at himself. "yeah but now he's fucking dead!!" he shouts back.

the youngest boy tries to cheer everyone up by throwing in some doubtful hope, "we don't know that! the police only claim that! there's no proof." everyone hung in guilt. they all knew how sketchy jin's 'new friends' sounded, yet they did nothing about it.

now jin was gone.

well, from what the police claimed.

"yeah, jungkook's right." hoseok adds, wiping at his tears. "we can't just sit around and cry! the police have no proof that he's dead. they only said that they've closed the case because they had no luck finding him all this time, and that usually leads them to believe that he's dead. but i bet you anything that they're closing the case because they're fucking lazy and now they're saying that he's dead so they don't have to worry about it anymore" he growls.

"i can't believe t-they only let the search go on for a m-month before giving up. what bastards!!" namjoon screams, sobbing between every few words.

they were all pissed now.

"seokjin's alive and i fucking know it! so if the police don't wanna do their job, then we will!"