23.

"w-wait, are you serious?" jin suddenly stutters.

jimin wipes away his tears. "god, i missed you so much" he chokes out, taking jin's face in his hands. "i can't believe you're here"

"baby," jin croaks, squishing the side of jimin's face to his muscular chest. "i've waited four years to tell you this..." he trails off. jimin pulls back, scrunching his eyebrows. "tell me what, hyung?"

"jimin..." he inhales sharply. after gently exhaling through his thick lips, he finally admits, "i'm still in love with you" jimin's eyes go wide. he knew for a fact that he was still in love with jin, yet that doesn't change the fact that he was dating yoongi. yoongi had been by jimin's side throughout his whole memory loss stage, which only helped to draw jimin closer to the man.

he ended up falling for yoongi - keep in mind, that he was completely wiped of their previous memories together, when he did so.

"guys! come in quick!!" jin calls, excitedly. taehyung and yoongi almost immediately rush in. yoongi became a bit conscious when he sees jimin's hands in jin's. jin realizes that he was still holding jimin, and pulls away.

"his memory is back" the eldest announces, beaming wide. "really?!" taehyung shouts.

"w-what?" yoongi unintentionally stutters, out of shock.

sure, yoongi was glad, but he was more worried than happy. he knew how bad this was. with jimin's memory back, he'd remember jin and fall back in love with him. more specifically, he'd leave yoongi.

"yeah hyung! i remember everything!" jimin confirms, smiling like a child at his long awaited accomplishment.

"great!" yoongi shoves his feelings aside, forcing a smile.