23.

"chim chim?" jin repeats, and jimin giggles. "yeah, it's what my friends call me"

"well i guess i'm gonna be calling you that for now on" jin smiles, ruffling the younger's hair. jimin holds back the urgent need to blush, and looks down to his small fingers, playing with them. "jin.. c-can i ask you something?" he directs his attention to back the elder, watching as he nods. "d-does your boyfriend hate me?" jimin pouts and jin grabs the remote from the coffee table, lowering the volume of the tv. he looks back to jimin and puts a hand on either side of his face. he sighs, knowing the true answer to that question. "just because you want to know... he doesn't hate you, he just kinda dislikes you. i honestly don't know why, i just think he's jealous or something. but don't feel like you have to act different or anything, because otherwise you'd just be telling namjoon that it's fine for him to be mad at you for literally doing nothing." "oh.." jimin looks away, pulling his head out of jin's warm, large hands. "but i feel bad.. i don't want to cause problems between you gu-" "no jimin, please don't worry about it. it's not your fault"

after some time, the atmosphere finally became playful and friendly again, as they had decided to watch a movie. jimin goes to pop some popcorn for them, as jin goes through netflix in search of a good movie to watch. meanwhile in the kitchen, jimin threw a now buttered piece of popcorn into his mouth, and quickly spits it out into the trash. "this popcorn tastes like trash" he complains, grabbing the bag of kernels again. jin turns around just as jimin laughs at the bag. "ohhh, that's why!" "what?" jin asks, jimin turning toward him, unable to contain his laughter. "it expired five months ago!" "you're so stupid" jin chuckles, turning back around to find a good movie.

after a few minutes pass, and jimin goes back to join jin on the couch, jin finally had a movie prepared. it was a good movie, but the only problem was the amount of.. well, interesting scenes it had in it. it didn't seem to matter too much, because they were both grown men, but jin had never watched the movie with another person before. he knew how weird this would become due to the fact that it was a gay movie. but the long period of time it took for him to find a movie was way too much to do over, so he just shrugged off the thought. "i'll just order us some pizza" jimin smiles, reaching out to grab his cell phone from the coffee table. "good idea" jin agrees. as soon as jimin gets onto the call, jin quickly stops him. "order chicken wings" he adds.

a few minutes into the movie, jin lets his head drop to jimin's shoulder. jimin doesn't take any discomfort to it, though. in fact, he actually liked it.

suddenly, there's a knock at the door. "that must be the pizza delivery guy" jin shrugs, getting up to answer the door. "hi!" he greets. he pays the man in return for the pizza, and closes the door behind the man after he leaves. he walks back over to where he previously sat and plops himself back down onto the couch, putting the pizza on the coffee table in front of them.

"i'm starving" jimin chuckles, and jin does the same. after they each take a slice, they direct their attention back to the movie. all of a sudden, an intimate scene comes on, causing jimin to gasp and covers his eyes. jin laughs at his reaction, and jimin's cheeks turn bright red under his hands. "do you want me to skip it?" the elder giggles, but jimin shakes his head. "no it's okay, you can watch" he says, flustered. jin found that jimin seemed so small from how he saw him. something about him seemed to be so warm and welcoming, and jin really liked it. it was cute. he was cute. jin basically portrayed him as a little brother. "should i change the movie? because there's a lot of these kind of scenes in it" jin reaches for the remote, and jimin stops him. "no, no! i can watch, i was just... surprised.. that's all" he smiles, as his cheeks still radiated some shade of pink.

"you're so cute" jin pokes the younger's cheek. jimin lights up inside at the words jin had just spoke to him.