°37- Help...°

|The next day|

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing beside you.
Groaning, you reached over and grabbed it, quickly sitting up in your bed.
It was...
Nishiki?

You quickly answered the call and put it on speaker,

"Y/n!"

"Nishiki, what's wrong?"

"U-uh..."

"Tell me."

"We found out when the CCG are coming."

You felt cold sweat trickle down your face.

"W-what?"

"Yeah, I know."

"When?"

"T-today..."

"... What time? And where?"

"Come to Anteiku. We can all talk this over."

"You haven't even told me what time, so if I walk out of my apartment... I could get killed."

"Fair point."

"Well!?"

"Woah, calm down."

"Tell me this, Nishiki."

"Yes?"

"HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN, WHEN I AM SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO GET KILLED TODAY!? WELL!? TELL ME!!!!!" You screamed down the phone.

There was silence for a bit.

"I don't know..."

"Exactly, you don't know... Because the CCG leave you in peace."

"Look, I have no clue why they are doing this, Y/n... But please come down to Anteiku. We can all talk about it."

"What, and risk getting killed? No thank you."

"If you hurry up down here, you'll live."

"Why the hell do I not get told anything. You all get told what's going to happen to me, and I don't?"

"Look, I'm sorry, Y/n."

"That's the thing. Your not sorry."

"Please come over y-"

But before Nishiki could finish what he was saying, you declined the call and threw your phone onto your bed, covering your face with your hands.

"I hate my life..." You mumbled.

That's when an idea came into your head.
Yes, you knew you shouldn't do it, but if you did... No one would even know.
If you did, no one would care.

Well, might as well try... You thought, standing up out of bed.

Their lives would be better without me anyway. You thought, walking out of your room.

WARNING ⚠️: This contains suicidal thoughts, and self harm. If you don't like, or are sensitive to that, then I'd advise you not to read. This is not ment to trigger, or offend any of you at all, let me make that clear. I hope you have read this warning.
Again, don't read if you are sensitive to this stuff. Thank you.

You walked into your kitchen then thought, Wait... Normal knifes can't hurt ghouls.
You placed a finger on your chin, trying to think of what to do.
Then, an idea came to you.

If I get my kagune out... Wait! No, I remember something!
Walking to the other side of the kitchen, you saw a knife that was made out of quinque.
When you bought your apartment, it was in the cutlery drawer for some reason.

Picking it up, you made your way to your bathroom, locking and shutting the door behind you.

I love you mum, I love you dad...
I love you Kaneki, please be safe...
I love you everyone.
Once I'm gone, I hope your lives will be better.
No, they will be better.
I just make people's lives worse...
I don't see the point in living, if I'm just going to die, or get killed anyway.
Can't us ghouls live in peace?
Are we that bad?
Yes, we are.
We are monsters that feed on human flesh, sometimes to keep us alive, or sometimes to gain more power.

After saying your goodbyes, you picked up the quinque knife with your shaky hands.
Grasping it with one hand, you straightened the other arm out over the sink.

You smiled sadly and whispered, "Bye... Cruel world."

Placing the cold blade on your bare skin, you pressed it on deeper, hoping to make a cut somewhere.
Once you felt a slight sting, you grinned and took the knife away from your arm.
You watched as a small bit of blood trickled down your arm.

"Great, I got a starting point." You said, taking a deep breath before placing the blade near your wrist.

"Across, or down?" You asked yourself.
Then, it came to you.
"I'll do both!" You said.
You presses the blade on deeper and sliced down your arm.
You flinched as your arm stung and throbbed, blood pouring out.
The red liquid fell into the sink.

You sliced your arm again, again, and again.
After doing so, you smiled as the red liquid poured out of your arm and into the sink.
"Now, time to do it across." You said.
You placed the blood-covered knife on your wrist, then cut across.

A unbearable pain spread through your arm.
You had sliced a vein...
"A-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed, dropping the knife, that was dripping with your blood, in the sink.

After falling down to the floor, you clutched your arm, that had blood pouring rapidly out of it.
You watched through teary eyes as your hand begun to turn red.

I should just kill myself here... You thought, about to activate your kagune, but-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You screamed again, lifting your head up as tears streamed down your face.
You were in so much pain, you couldn't do anything.

Blood splattered onto the floor, and you thought you were going to die of blood loss there and then.

This is it... I love you,

Kaneki-Kun...