°13- Why?°

"Stop, now."

Your e/c orbs widened as Kaneki appeared behind the CCG investigator, his kagune and kagugan blazing, ready to attack.
The CCG investigator smirked and turned around.
"Another one of you freaks?" He asked, refering to the point that you and Kaneki were both half ghouls.

"Please leave her alone." Kaneki stated, glancing over at you.
You looked up at him and held your throbbing head.
"Why? It's my job to kill mistakes like you." The CCG investigator smirked, turning back round.
Your kagune hadn't healed yet, so you were defensless.

You started to shake as he lifted the quinque up, about to stab you through your stomach.
But, before he could, there was an agonising scream and the tearing of flesh.
You gasped and looked up to the the CCG investigator with all four of Kaneki's Rinkakus stabbed into his stomach.

"I did warn you." Kaneki sighed, cracking his index finger whilst throwing the dying CCG investigator to the ground.
Kaneki grinned insanely and stabbed the CCG investigator again, this time in his legs.
"A-AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" He screamed, tears falling out of his eyes.

"You should've listened to me." Kaneki said, before the CCG investigator wheezed and died.
Sighing, Kaneki deactivated his kagune and crouched down in front of the CCG investigator, checking his pulse.
"Dead." He stated, making his way over to you.

You looked up at him as he lent a hand down towards you.
You grabbed his hand as he hauled you up, pulling you into a warm embrace. You blushed as he kissed your forehead and held you tightly, as if you were going to slip away.

"Thank you..." You smiled as he let go of you.
Kaneki nodded and looked down at you, "My pleasure."
"Kaneki."
"Hai?"
"You didn't have to save me..." You whispered, tears filling up in your eyes.
Kaneki cupped your face and stared into your e/c orbs." What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm sorry..." You sobbed.
Kaneki leaned in closer and pressed his lips against yours, whilst wiping your tears away with his thumbs.
Blushing, you kissed him back and closed your eyes.
Once pulling away, Kaneki looked down at you and caressed your h/c hair.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.
You were going to answer him, but screaming was heard in the distance.
You and Kaneki whipped your heads round to see Nishiki and Touka, being taken by CCG investigators.
"How is Touka-" You mumbled.

You shook the thought away because she would of probably regenerated.
Your kagune probably had too.
"Let's go!" Kaneki shouted, activating his kagune and started to run towards where the CCG vehicles were.
You activated your kagune, which was luckily regenerated.

You adjusted your mask and hood before running over there to help your friends.

You needed to tell everyone you were sorry, though...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agh! Sorry it was short, I kinda run out of good ideas, so, sorry if it's bad.
:'(