°14- Sacrifice...°

"So, it's you..." A unfamiliar voice said from behind you.
Gasping, you whipped your head around to see a female CCG investigator with blue eyes, and blonde hair.
You glared at her, lifting your kagune up from the concrete.

"Look, I'm not here to fight." She sighed, even know she was holding a quinque.
"Then what are you doing here," You asked, narrowing your eyes at her, "Why are you holding a quinine?"
"Does it look light I wanna fight ghouls?" She asked.
You looked at her and thought, Uh, yeah... Isn't that your job?

You sighed and looked around before asking, "But isn't that your job? To... 'Kill monsters like us?'"
You watched as her blue eyes widened.
"Well?" You asked, almost shouting at her.
"W-well, i-" She stuttered.
"That's what I thought." You sighed, turning around.

You heard her sigh as you ran off.
She's... Different from the others... You thought, looking around.
You saw Kaneki, Touka and Nishiki getting grabbed by CCG investigators and quinques.
Gasping, you ran over there.
"Stop!" You shouted.
You heard Touka, Kaneki and Nishiki gasp and look over at you.

"Hahaha. What do we have here?" The male CCG investigator asked, pointing his quinque at you.
Your eyes widened as you examined it.
The quinque was only for your kagune type... Rinkaku.
"Leave them alone." You pleaded.
You watched as the CCG investigator laughed and shot the quinque at them.

Even though it was just for Rinkakus, it could still stab through Touka and Nishiki. You gasped and jumped in front of them, preparing yourself for the pain.
You'd do anything to help the people you value most.
Please... Be safe... I love you all. You thought as the quinque stabbed through your right eye, where your kagugan was.

"Y/N- CHAN...!!!!!" Everyone shouted in shock as you fell to the ground in pain.
"A-AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You screamed in pain and covered your right 'eye', which was spilling out with blood.
You couldn't see out of that eye, only your left one.
"Hahaha, why did you save them?" The CCG investigator asked, smirking down at you.
"I... Agh... Didn't want them to... Die." You said, as more blood poured out of your 'eye.'

"Y/n..." Kaneki whispered, moving over to you.
You smiled weakly at him." I... Did this for you and everyone else... I love you so much, and I'm sorry." You whispered as you felt yourself blacking out and falling.
Kaneki gasped and grabbed you." Please Y/n! Don't leave me! Don't leave...!" He shouted, tears rolling down his face.

You kept your right hand over your impaled eye, which was still bleeding and lifted your left hand up to touch his cheek.
"I'm sorry it has to be like this, Kaneki..." You whispered, tears falling down your cheeks.
"I will never love anyone else..." He muttered, staring down at you.
You closed your eye, smiling.

Nishiki and Touka were hugging eachother and crying. They didn't want to loose a friend.
Kaneki started to cry more. He screamed as tears streamed down his face.
"N-no!!! Your not gone, right? Y/n...? Y/n!?" Kaneki shouted, shaking you.

"L-lets get her somewhere safe." Touka suggested.
Nishiki nodded and stood up, along with Touka.
"I doubt she's dead... But, Ken. She might of lost her memories if she wakes up." Nishiki said.
Kaneki shook his head and picked you up.
All three ghouls gasped as your right hand slipped away from your 'eye.'

There was no eye... All there was, was... Blood and a hole.
This made the three even sadder.

Don't worry, Y/n- Chan... I'd do anything for you, just like I promised. I won't let you die, or loose your memories. Kaneki thought as him, Nishiki and Touka started to walk to Anteiku.

After all, most of the CCG investigators we're heading back to the CCG headquarters, or... Dead.

Please, trust me. Kaneki thought, looking down at you...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ahhh!!! Cliffhanger! I'm sorry this was short!