°32- I do°

{Kaneki's POV}

My eyes widened at Y/n's statement.
What kind of question was that?
Of course I still loved her, and I didn't mean for it to come across as I don't.
I've always loved Y/n, and I always will. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I don't want to loose her.

I want to be there to love, cherish and protect her for the rest of our lives.
I quickly looked over at her and notices she was staring at the floor with a sad look on her face.

"Of course I do." I finally said.
She looked up with wide eyes.
"Y-you do...?" She whispered, staring at me.
"Yes, I do. Who said I ever stopped loving you?" I asked, moving closer to her.
She sighed and said, "But why do you love me? After all, I'm no one special."

I got up and sat on the sofa she was on, taking her hands in mine.
I rubbed circles on her hands, with my thumbs and said, "Your everything I need and more. You are very special, and there is no one like you. You make me smile everyday, and I love you for who you are, and no one can change that."

I meant what I said, I really did.
Y/n looked at me and said, "I'm sorry..."
"What for?" I asked, rasing an eyebrow.
"For thinking that you didn't love me... It's just-" Y/n started, but then she burst out crying.

Her voice sounded so lonely and hurt, so... Heartbroken.

I felt horrible, I didn't mean for it to be like this.
I didn't mean to hurt her.
My eyes widened a little as she held her face in her hands.
"Y/n..." I whispered, moving even closer to her.

She cried, and I could see her body shaking violently.
I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, she immediately clutched onto my shirt, as if I was going to slip away from her, and cried into my chest.

I kissed her head and whispered soothing and meaningful words in her ears.

"I love you...."
"Your perfect..."
"Don't cry, I hate seeing you upset..."
"I'm sorry..."
"I'll never leave you again..."

After a while, Y/n calmed down, but wouldn't let me go.
I hugged her more, gently rocking her from side to side.
"Shhh...." I whispered, stroking her hair.
She huddled up to me more and rested her head on my chest.

"I don't want to be alone again..." She whispered, almost inaudible.
"You won't be alone. I'll stay by your side forever, no matter what." I said, lifting her face up gently by her chin.

I gazed into her beautiful, sparkling e/c orbs, and got lost in a world of a paradise I had been dreaming of.
Without thinking, I was moving closer to Y/n, whilst averting my gaze to her soft, luscious lips, that were lonely, and longing to meet mine.

Y/n closed her eyes as I did the same, our lips just centimetres apart.
That's when I finally brushed my lips against her sweet ones, running my fingers through her hair.
Y/n moved her arms up to my neck, and tangled them into my white locks; to deepen the sweet kiss.

I needed more.
I needed her love.
I needed her scent.
I needed her.
I needed to show her how much I love her.

It felt so long since I've kissed her, and I missed it.
Kissing my love was like a dream that I thought would never come true.

Our lips swiftly moved in sync with eachother as we begged for eachothers love and desire.
After a few minutes, we pulled away, catching our breathe whilst gazing into eachothers eyes.

"Kaneki..." Y/n whispered, bringing her arms down.
I grabbed her hands with mine and brought them up to my lips, kissing her hands gently.
"Yes, darling?" I asked, putting her hands down, but still holding them.
She smiled and said, "I love you."

Oh, how beautiful her smile was.
I smiled back and said,

"I love you too, Y/n- Chan... Thank you for fixing this broken heart of mine. You've saved me from my nightmares, and I can't thank you enough. Not even the words 'I love you' can describe how much you mean to me, and how much I want to love and cherish you."

A/N: Hello everyone. I'm running out of ideas for this book. Can you help me?
I was going to leave it and finish it here, but I wanted to add more on... Even though I'm not quite sure what.
Author-Chan needs help!!! Please send help!!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you~ ✨💜