"Maybe you should've closed the door and we would've knocked," Kellina defended her and Jamie.

"Maybe you should've just assumed I wanted to talk to Zoe alone-"

"Okay chill out," Zoe spoke over the both of us.

"I honestly have no clue what's going on, I can go?" Jamie pointed to the door.

"Kellina will probably tell you through twin telepathy or something anyway." I mumbled.

"She's right," Kellina shrugged.

"So you did like it?" Zoe asked me again bringing it back to the original conversation.

"Yeah I did,"

"What did Ashley like?" Jamie asked.

"Kissing Lilliana," Kellina spoke through a mouthful.

"Wait you kissed Lilliana when you're with Blane?"

"Yes we've established this," I groaned, holding the pillow over my face.

"Why'd you kiss her?"

"I don't know it was in the moment and it just happened-"

"Did she kiss you back?" Zoe asked interrupting me.

"Yeah she did but she was the one who pulled away after,"

"Has she said anything to you about the kiss?" Jamie asked plopping next to me on the bed.

"Uh she said that she didn't regret it,"

"Oh gawd I think this is a serious love triangle," Kellina laughed.

"Lilliana doesn't like me-"

"Well if she said she didn't regret the kiss maybe she does,"

"I can ask her when she comes in a couple days if you want?" Jamie added.

"Wait she's coming back?"

"Yeah she's doing a case here for a couple weeks,"

"Seriously?" I groaned, letting out a big sigh.

"Look Ashley do you love Blane?" Zoe brought it back to the conversation.

"Yes-"

"Do you love Lilliana?"

"No but-"

"Do you have feelings for Lilliana?"

"Yes I guess but-"

"Do you always think about her while having sex with Blane?"

"You thought about having sex with her while you are having sex with Blane? Your sex life must be-"

"Kellina stop," Zoe scolded.

"Fine but let's go Jamie, give them some privacy," Kellina laughed getting up from the chair.

"Just do whatever you feel is right," Jamie smiled softly before following Kellina out.

"I don't know what to do," I groaned, looking at Zoe.

"Did you feel anything when you kissed Lilliana,"

"Yeah,"

"Do you feel anything when you kiss Blane?"

"Not really no."

"I just think you need to sit down and talk to Blane about this,"

"I know but I just I don't know if I want to be with him or if I want to be with Lilliana,"

"I don't know either Ashley it's something you have to figure out yourself," I sighed. The problem was I couldn't figure it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie's P.O.V

I got to Blanes house and knocks on the door. It took a few seconds before it swung open and revealed his goofy smile.

"You look gorgeous," he smiled, taking my hand and guiding me inside.

"I'm in sweats,"

"Exactly you look gorgeous in anything," he laughed pecking my cheek.

"Thank you," I smiled sitting on the couch with him.

"So I have snacks and I have some movies that I think you'll like,"

"We have the same taste of corse I'll like them,"

"Here is a rug," he passed me the rug we were sharing. I snuggled into his side and he wrapped his arm around me.

"You know I honestly couldn't see myself this happy with anyone else," he spoke as the movie started playing.

"Me either," I smiled looking up at him. He had started growing a beard and it really suited him.

"Jamie will you marry me?" He asked out if the blue. I looked st him shocked.

"What?"

"I had a whole speech planned but I just I want to marry you and I want to say these thing every day not just today," he spoke nervously pulling out a silver ring with a blue diamond on it.

"Will you marry me Jamie?" He asked again.

"Y-Yes of course," I spoke holding my shaky hand out. Rory slipped the ring on before kissing me. I held onto him and deepened the kiss. There was no one in this world that loved me more than Rory did. There wasn't anyone in this world that knew what I had been through like Rory does. There is no one in this world I would rather be with except Rory. He really makes me happy and that's something I didn't think I'd ever get to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys :)

How do you think Blane will react to Ashley's story? Would you call it cheating?

Are we for baby Kellinas or Baby Zoe's ?