Following the trail

Start from the beginning

Jade: all I need is a dust shipment. I'll have the best chance of finding someone there.

???: stop that fanus!

He looks off the side of the building to see multiple cops chasing a monkey fanus. He jumped off the building and used his webs to land a good kick on the fanus. He picks him up by the shirt and began swings away.

???: hey your the spider guy! Can I have a picture?

Jade throws himself high in the air and let's go of the fanus. They both start falling to the top of a building and land in a crouch.

Jade: you wanna explain why the cops were chasing you?

The fanus tries to run but Jade webs his feet to the ground. He walks behind him and kicks the back of his knees forcing him to his knees. He walks back to the front and crouched before the fanus.

Jade: I'm really not sensing any evil intent from you...what's you name?

???: Sun Wukong. But I'm just here for the Vytal festival! I swear!

Jade: Scan him.

Mina: hmm, yeah he's from vacuo but missed the ship to Vale. I'm guessing the next best choice was to stow away on a ship coming here. He's a student too.

Jade: I'll let you go, just this once. You seem like a good guy.

Jade rips the webs off his feet and sun stands up.

Sun: thank you! You won't regret letting me go!

Jade: please don't let me regret letting you go....

Sun starts running away with a happy smile on his face.

Jade: what an encounter.

Mina: I've got one! I'll send the info to your scroll.

Jade perches on the side of the building looking for anything out of place.

Jade: send Weiss a text that I'll be at beacon a bit late.

Mina: how late are we talking? Like night? Or sunset?

Jade: night.

Mina: we both know she's not going to be happy about this.

Jade: yup...I know.

Jade then hears an explosion from under him to see White Fang guys robbing a dust shop. He jumps off the building and shoots a web at it making an arc for a perfect kick to someone's chest. He connects with a guy and he gets thrown into a wall. Jade stands up to confront the fanus.

Jade: you know, sometimes you shouldn't rob a place in the middle of the day? it usually doesn't well, you know?

WF: kill him!

Jade: okay then...

He backflips over the guy who was trying to spear him and hit the man with an impact web pinning him to the wall.

Jade: who's next?

The three remaining guys group up in front of him.

Jade: your next.

He dashed into the group and kicks one right in the face. He jumps off him and hits a flip bringing his left leg down onto another guy's neck. Once on the floor, he shoots a web at the last guy's leg and pulls it. Once on the floor, he shoots webs at the guy's hands and feet disabling his movement.

Jade walks over to him and looks around the shop to see nothing really broken.

Jade: better than usual.