"It's... It's okay." Sana mumbled.

The maid started to think. Man.. she was about to smile.. Suddenly, Hina grinned ear-to-ear, trying to radiate a frolicsome aura to at least cheer everything up. "Miss Sana, you could just watch me while sitting there as I water these plants."

She instantly pulled Sana and made her sit on the bench. "Watching them even from a short distance is still relaxing, Miss Sana. I promise!" Hina smiles at her one last time before going to the doors again. This time, the intimidating guard even opened the door for her.

Hina grabbed the garden hose, the shovels, soils, anything she needs to make sure the healthy greenery of Seokjin is the same as he left. That man adored plants like no other.

Sana watched as the sprinklers watered the grasses in a rain type of way, as Hina started spraying the flowers– pulling out bad grasses, dried petals, and leaves.

She wondered- what would the fragrance of the newly watered greenery and the wind chiming smell like having the equally trimmed grasses tickling her toes, look closely at the rare plants with vibrant colors that solely Mother Nature herself painted.

She's never seen a garden that big, so beautiful, and taken care of.

But it didn't take a while before Sana began to drown in her own little world again. A place she's been trapped too.

She looked down, again, fiddling with the threads of her costly dress. Wondering what it would be like in Hina's place.

This is most likely because of what happened at the mall. Before that attempt—she was allowed to go to every part of the mansion.

Sana just sat at the bench gazing outside, like the caged pigeon who unlikely had the same situation as her.

12:30 am

12:30 am...

"Everything's your fault, Sana-"

"See that?! You killed an innocent man!"

"Just because you're sitting all pretty at a Don's mansion like a slut doesn't mean you can get away from everything-"

"Please, please, please– I didn't mean to do it... Please.." Sana whispered, her delicate digits clenching the roots of her dark brown locks that raveled on it as she embraced her legs with her back reset to the headboard. To hope that all the berserk thoughts that elevated her senses caused her tossing and turning, lingering in her consciousness.

And the dullness of the room was like a punctured floater at an unfathomably deep sea that kindled to drown her further.

Not only in her nightmares now, amidst the gloom of the room– she could hear their mutters.

She needs to get out.

During these hours, Hina— maids are forbidden to stay at the main house nor accompany Sana in her room.