10

Author

Shopping bags from miscellaneous high-end fashion brands spread out across Sana's room as if someone threw an opening of a Christmas gifts party. The maids were organizing all the things Jungkook bought for her, varying from heels to dresses to cosmetics.

The whole day Sana just reticently perched on the antique-style single couch watching them. Despite her silent pleas to help them, and not make herself look like a lazy brat who benefits from their Don's pockets. They all refused to make her do things.

"Miss Sana." Hina advanced towards her. "Mr. Kim suggested that you should come with me to the garden since the other maids are still gonna take a while arranging your walk-in closet."

A garden?

Her will to eat died away on the day she woke up after passing out. The soup Taehyung brought yesterday looks and smells good but... she just couldn't bring herself to put it in her mouth.

Sana merely nodded at the maid. Soon, they left her room.

It was almost like it's been years since Sana ambled along the long hallways of this mansion, like years ever since she saw the ray of brightness from the sun.

The two walked down the stairs, Hina cracked... joked about the smallest things to at least cheer Sana like Taehyung said.

"Can you do me a favor? Can you try to cheer her up? You're a girl.. and almost around her age. I'm sure she'll be comfortable with you more than me."

Although Sana's lips didn't flinch or move at the slightest. The young maid kept trying her best.

And so they reached an area where she and Jimin talked to along with the caged bird. It's just another part of the big house with gigantic glasses as their walls that rendered an outspread lucid hue of the different shades of green mingling with the fresh evocative petals of flowers that have gotten more vibrant because of the natural sunlight that took over them, radiating the energy they needed to grow.

Hina chuckles at the awed look etched on Sana's high features as they both admired the gracefully pampered lawn. "The garden is well-taken care of because of Mr. Kim. But he's away for quite some time now. That's why some of us are taking place of watering them."

Sana glanced at her. Mr. Kim? Taehyung?

The maid read her eyes. "Ah– oh! It's another Mr. Kim, Miss Sana. His name is Kim Seokjin. Another trusted person of the Jeon Family."

Oh..

"Let's go, Miss Sana. I'm sure you'll enjoy it more out here." Hina smiles at her.

The maid had to blink at the sight God finally bestowed upon her. Sana... Her lips gently twitched!

Hina ushered Sana towards the glass doors that led outside.

As she's about to take hold of the handle. A hand went in front of Hina's in mid-air.

"The lady is not allowed to go outside of the mansion."

Hina instantly frowned but shrug it off, guards... Mostly, Mafioso's like him are utterly arrogant. Their loyalty to the Don is the same as a dog's to their owners. They've sworn to live only to serve him– and they'll have to die first before even thinking of biting the hand that fed them.

Hina pulled Sana to her back. "I'm sorry.. But she's with me. I guarantee she-"

"The lady is not allowed to go outside. It's the Don's orders." He simply repeated.

The maid sighed through her nose, a dejected expression carved on her face. She turned around. "I'm sorry, Miss Sana. I wasn't aware of the Don's orders. Mr. Kim isn't probably aware too."