Arrival to Transmission point

Start from the beginning

Someone must have a Jammer activated near by. Which meant the covenant where here.

"Guys you may want to give this a look" Luke called to us

He handed Oliver the binoculars, and I could see Oliver's facial expression change as he looked.

He handed me the binoculars, and I could immediately understand why. Covenant troops were occupying what must have been a fairly big outpost. And to make matters worse they set up shade turrets on top of the towers on the two side of the entrance. Which meant as soon as the rest of the squad got here they would be in the crosshairs of the enemy.

I continued surveying they area taking note of the size of the force we were facing until I finally saw the jammer.

"There" I announced, "I've spotted the Jammer.

I gave the binoculars back to Oliver.

"Well good news bad news. Good its mostly guarded by grunts. The bad new is that the second we start firing the rest of the force will quickly descend upon not even us mentioning those turrets". Oliver informed us in a voice that's wasn't too reassuring.

"Finally reinforcement have arrived" I heard a voice bellow from behind us.

I quickly turn to see a group of 4 marines directly behind us.

"We are a detachment from Raze squad ordered to investigate a transmission from this area," Oliver said while saluting the group behind us.

"Names Dain, we were originally stationed here but lucky for us we were on patrol during the initial attack." The man had announced the presence of the group said as he walked forward "Where's the rest of your squad?"

"We took the mountain path while rest are going through front gate" Oliver answered

"Then we must hurry," the Dain said "or the rest of squad will get cut down by the shade turrets they set up on the towers near the front gate."

"Ok let's get those turrets down then" Luke spoke up

"If we rush the turrets they will down in seconds and that won't help us or your squad" Dain said in an annoyed tone.

"We could try and destroy the Jammer and send the rest of the squad a message" I suggested

"No, they destroyed our communications when they took the base, were planning on reversing the jammer to boost our signal so we can contact St. Forge."

"Well, he is on the move with rest main force attacking the covenant as we speak."

"Well, then we must hurry to ensure the rest of your squad doesn't get cut down."

Soon we had all repelled down from the mountain side.

We had split into two team's, Capture and Destruction.

I was a part of the team taking the jammer.

"Ok, we need to wait exactly two minutes to give the other team time get to the wall where the shade turrets are placed." Dain started "Then we need to make a big enough commotion as we try and take the jammer to draw the attention of the covies around."

We all nodded. We took aim, everyone taking a different target. As my luck would have it, I happen to get one of the few elites in the group.

The elite was a just a minor, clad in blue armor, but I knew his shields would reflect at least my first clip before they went down.

And that didn't account for the constant movement Elites do. Always rolling or side stepping gunfire and grenades.

"1 minute" Dain informed us