Halo: Soldier's Story Info (not apart story)

This is just a summary of the story and a disclaimer if you would like to get right into the Story feel free to skip this chapter as it will not have any actual story in it.

War. It is so easy to get swept up in the harsh reality that is war. The lives of countless soldiers lost and forgotten to history as they fight for their beliefs or their very survival.

This is the story of one such soldier who must fight for not only his survival but the survival of the entire human race against a threat that comes beyond the stars.

_________________________________________________________________________

This story is based on the popular game series known as Halo and will encompass the events of the games in chronological order (this means the order in which they happen in the Halo universe by date so Halo Wars, the Halo reach, followed by Halo 1 and 2 then ODST followed by Halo 3 and 4.) but through eyes a young soldier in the UNSC.

The story will also contain completely original material that doesn't occur in actual games.

Also, I use clips from the games in some the chapters. 

Disclaimer: I do not Own Halo any of its characters and these stories are not canon with Halo storylines that take place in the games.

Also I though I know the games take place at different times (which can be decades a parts (halo wars to reach as an example is almost 20 years apart) I will be shortening the times between these.

I do suggest you look up images of the Covenant forces and vehicles (humans as well if you can) if you can as it will help you imagine them and envelope you into the story. (I will be listing new things to look up at the start of chapters)

Also please comment what you think and errors you see. It would be Truly appreciated.