"She wore a yellow scarf, that's it."

The sorceress' eyes lit up and turned to face Loki who was absolutely confused by her expression, she grabbed him and tried to pull him but was immediately stopped by the god pulling her back.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked but the witch looked like she saw a ghost that concerned him even more

She sighed exasperatedly before pointing outside the door "It's better if I show you."

He stared at her a bit longer before finally letting her pull him, she opened the door to where all the Asgardians were gathered, some people who saw them bowed in his way, they walked through hundreds of people while Wanda looked all over the place, she held his wrist as tight as she could in the way that it could probably hurt a mortal, luckily he wasn't.

"There!" Before he could ask what she was saying, he was pulled in the far corner where all the children were gathered playing and talking

Wanda carefully approached the children and Loki sighed, is this what she wanted to show him? If so he wasn't amused, he never was fond of children unless he needed to be, that's more like Thor's area.

"If this is what you wanted to show me the- "

His words were cut off when the witch went back to him with a little girl with a yellow scarf. It sent chills down his spine, what was the meaning of it? Although he didn't believe it immediately, he didn't see her face, maybe this was just a coincidence, or if it isn't then the girl isn't clearly in trouble, why would she call him? and why the hell did he see her?

Wanda raised her eyebrows at him in an I-told-you-so kind of way which he rolled his eyes at, she went down on her knees to match her height while Loki didn't bother on doing so and just bent a bit, he was a god for the Norn's sake.

"Hello, My name is Wanda." Wanda said sweetly as she slowly placed her left hand on the little girl's back while the other one was holding her small hand in hers "Can I know your name?"

The brown-eyed girl looked up at Loki and bowed at his presence, she hid her face from him before looking back at Wanda with a sweet smile "Maia."

"Maia." Loki trailed off and spared her a small smile "Have you ever mentioned my name?"

The girl kept quiet but he heard no answer, she kept her head low and gave the witch a gentle squeeze which he noticed, Wanda looked back and forth between the prince and the girl before gently turning her small body to face her.

The prince sighed as he stood up to his full height, he crossed his arms as he looked at the two girls, maybe the girl was afraid of him or intimidated, he was after all their prince. Though the other child he met earlier wasn't that scared, what was the difference? He shook his head, children are complicated.

He watched as Wanda stood up and thanked the girl before she went scurrying back to her friends. The sorceress walked towards him slowly with her hands behind her pocket.

"Am I really that scary to children?" Loki asked with a sigh before shrugging "If so then I'm pleased."

Wanda let out a small chuckle that caused the god to tilt his head confusedly "It's not why she wouldn't answer silly."

"Then pray tell why?" The god of chaos slowly closed the gap between them and looked down at her small figure, Wanda groaned as she has to fully lift up her face just to look him in the eyes, he smirked at what she did and felt satisfied with his teasing, one advantage of being tall.

"Maia looks up to you." Now this took him aback, he scrunched his eyebrows before backing away a few inches from the witch, seeing as the prince is taking time to respond she decided to continue "Let's say she was a bit shocked by you, told me how she used to wait for you in the markets and watch while you show your magic, said she wanted to be a mage, the little girl practically has a crush on you!"