The Aspiring Hero

This... Is just the best faceclaim (and also the quirk) I can ever find for this BNHA OC. I'll love you for eternity if you know who the girl in the pic is (because she's the best waifu). :3

Name: "I-I'm Kiyomi Kobayashi!"

Nicknames: "U-Uhh, nothing really..."

Hero Name: "Hemomancer Hero: Bloody Red Riding Hood"

Age: "I'm 15 years old, just like everyone else in my class."

Gender: "You're being rude," she said as she pouted. (Female)

Sexuality: "W-Why would you want to know?!" (Bisexual)

Looks: "I-I'm already in front of you..." (That adorable little bean up top^^ But for those who know her, she won't have the glasses.)

Wear: "I usually wear these..."

Casual wear (minus the glasses):

Hero Outfit:

Personality: "I-I have to admit that I'm a shy and timid girl. I don't really want to be able to socialize a lot, but I do like the company of a couple or three people. But I'm nice as well. I just don't really want to talk to a lot of people." (Additional point: she's also a tsundere, and whenever it's some serious business, she gets headstong.)

Quirk: Hemokinesis (Kiyomi can use her own blood to make all sorts of weapons and tools. She can also use it as a poison and an acid in liquid form. She weaps her right hand around with a bandage whenever she isn't using her Quirk. However, when she uses too much blood the more things she makes using her own blood, she gets anemic, and passes out.)

Likes: "W-Well, I like being alone most of the time. I also like to look for blogs involving gardening, and I really love to help people."

Dislikes: "Sometimes, my quirk hurts other people accidentally. I really hat to see that. I also dislike Bakugou... He's just a big bully."

Backstory: "T-That's a story for another time."

Others:

- She actually has a little crush on Jirou.

Scenario:

Make it up. I'm a lazy boi.