The Dark Dragon

Another Second Gen Overwatch Character.

Name: "Takeshi Shimada, son of Genji Shimada."

Alias: "Raven, as opposed to my father's codename, Sparrow."

Age: "I am at the age of 22." (He's 7 years older than Helen.)

Gender: "Isn't it obvious that I am a male?"

Sexuality: "I prefer no one." (Straight but pretends to be asexual)

Looks: "I will stab those useless eyes of yours..." (Pic up top. He has cybernetic parts from the neck to torso like Genji's, except it has a black base and has purple features. He has a facemask just like the one in Hanzo's Cyborg skin.)

Personality: "..." (Takeshi is rather cold and ruthless. He will kill his targets with no hesitation. He's technically a killing machine, and he wants the Shimada Clan to gain power to conquer the entire world with the forbidden Dark Arts. However, for some reason, he has a soft spot for his cousin, Helen Jessica McCree. He couldn't kill her. He couldn't explain why.)

Powers/Abilities: Has cybernetic agility and regeneration. He has the power to summon shades and fade as he wills.

Likes: "My ultimate goal is to attain total power over all things in this world. I also like the screams of my victims as they fall by my blade." (He also secretly likes Helen.)

Dislikes: "All those who are inferior and weak are to be condemned, most especially my father."

Moveset

Weapon - Razor-Edged Shurikens (These shurikens are thrown the same way Genji throws them. One shuriken has a 40% chance of making the hit target bleed.)

Passive - Cybernetic Upgrades (Takeshi can wall climb and double jump. He can also regenerate his health over time when he doesn't take or deal any damage.)

LShift - Shadow Strike (Takeshi dashes forward, dealing a small amount of damage to the enemies hit. A shade that lasts for only five seconds will be left in the position before Takeshi strikes. He can teleport back to the shade by pressing LShift again. Cooldown does not reset for every elimination.)

E - Summon Shades (Takeshi summons two shades that last for 8 seconds to fight for him. He can teleport to one by pressing the left mouse button on the shade.)

Hold right click - Retractable Bow (Takeshi takes out a bow and charges it. Releasing the right mouse button will make it fire, knocking enemies back.)

Q/Ult - Death Stroke (Takeshi stands still on the place he's standing on. He marks all of the enemies he sees with death. By pressing left click after marking, he will teleport to his targets and kill them. He returns back to his original place after the strikes. This works a bit like McCree's Deadeye, but Takeshi will not move away and can still be killed while he slashes his targets.)

Backstory:

Takeshi was known to be an obedient boy and follows his father and his teachings. Once he went to his mother, she taught the child how to gain a lot more power and that is by force. He learned the forbidden Dark Arts and became a well-known assassin ever since then. One fateful day after he lost a battle with Genji, he had no choice but to embrace his cybernetic upgrades. After that, he became more ruthless and would stop at nothing to gain the ultimate power he desires.

Scenarios.. Make your own again. Heheh.