Chapter 1: Pick Your Sextion

As clothes traveled towards the studio booth... There was then a loud moan echoing inside of the booth. Instantly trying to hold on to August as he thrust harder into my body. Afterwards... We stopped as he kissed my lips softly... Letting me put my clothes back on. Hi... Let me reintroduce myself... My name is Morgan Monique Sullivan, known as Nicki Minaj, the rapper/ singer. Since I already gave it away... Yes... August Alsina and I are having an affair but are we together ? I don't know. That's a question I'm sure everyone wants an answer to. What I can tell you though is that August and I have this bond that has been going on for 4 years straight. No ... Not the affair... The affair started at least a year ago. Am I proud of it ? No. Do I like it? Yes. There's a difference. Ever since August and I have been having an affair, I slowly began to realize that I have major feelings for him. Yes, I know that August is a player and that he has a girlfriend but for some reason... August makes me feel like a different person when I'm around him. Not only that but even his mother, Mrs. Jane, thinks that August and I belong together. I don't want to get into too much but most likely, I think I'm falling for him.

"Any missed calls yet?" I asked, buttoning up my shirt.

"Surprisingly only mama called. I think it's about the dinner tonight." He replied, looking at his phone.

"Well aren't you going to call back?" I asked.

"I mean yeah... But most likely it's about the dinner." August said, trying to prove a point. My phone then vibrated 2 times. Looking at my text messages, noticing who it was.

"It's your mom." I told him, while reading the text message.

"What did she say?" He asked.

"She asked if I can come over tonight for dinner." I answered his question as I looked at him to see if he had a problem with me coming. "Isn't your girlfriend going to be there?"

"Yeah... But as long as you keep everything on the low, she won't know. But honestly, I think mama trying to set us up." He said, laughing.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, giggling a little.

"As in she wants trouble in the house which isn't surprising." August said, shaking his head. As I replied back to her message saying 'yes', I then looked at him.

"Everything will be fine. I promise I won't do anything to harm you or her." I made a promise, doing the pinky promise with him. He began kissing me again, while sneaking his tongue inside of my mouth. "See you tonight."

"Well damn, I can't get no hug?" He asked, joking around with me.

"You already had enough." I said, winking at him as I walked out of the studio.