The Wicked Work Partner

Start from the beginning

«Dearest, you know that I noticed that when you type the keyboard keys you are too slow, don't you think you have to go back to school? »

"In short, you want to work but it sounds like you're from a nursing home, newbie."

If I didn't know something, she'd come out with a fake and honey tone:

«If you have problems, ask me. »

Then she lovely stabbed me in the back without shame, but luckily, I went to ask the other colleagues and she reproached me for not trusting her.

I don't think I'm stupid enough to dig my own grave and throw myself into it just for your amusement!

History would always repeat itself and end with evil and banal:

«Sorry, I didn't express myself well. »

Or generally from the most wicked:

«I thought you did understand what I asked you to do.»

A vampire had more mercy, he only asked for blood, that beast with a human face wanted my soul, my happiness, mental health, life, and Soul.

An episode still today pisses me off like a beast and, even if it hurts, I tell it the same to console those like me who found themselves in this infamous shit:

A cursed Monday began with a:

«Could you do something for me? »

When an enemy or destroyer of happiness asks you a favor, she always does it to destroy you, remember this always!

What is called favor is just a Trojan horse ready to slaughter you and leave blood and slaughter in your poor life and mental health!

She sent me to get a document that I would never find because the cursed had agreed with his henchman (yes, there's unfortunately also the male Snake version in this life) to make me look for a customer that didn't even exist!

I still remember how much she smiled for the little show she was about to enjoy.

I should have seen this coming!

She's been giving me the wrong orders lately or not clear enough to get me in trouble.

Every means and every vile act are innocent and funny in the eyes of Snakes, to see you destroyed and dead!

I was desperately looking for that damn document when the Company's Director came in with a face that would even scare death and the devil together.

After scaring me to death, he said,

«How dare you waste the company's time when the phone and customers can't even reach us? »

After the initial daze, I could see with the tail of my eye that damned little thing behind the Director who was sneaking out like crazy because she knew she had me fooled.

However, she had not evaluated a fundamental thing. I am a Millennial!

I know how to use technology and knew how to make herpay and dear.

I knew how to get myself out of that ugly and painful situation.

I let the director calm down, then I was able to defend myself and counterattack effectively:

"Director, I would never have allowed myself to spite you or the company that took me under your wings, but I had to follow the orders of my older colleague (I had already touched a very painful button for her)."

«But really, let's hear what she had to do» he replied.

«I have to take M.'s file, but I just can't find it, even if I looked for it in the archive and the repository. »

After a few seconds, the manager yelled at me:

«What the hell kind of excuse is that? We don't even have a client like that. Have you lost your mind? I'll fire you right now! »

"Director, I would never have gone to the archives if M. hadn't ordered me, indeed, M. had also said that it was your order!"

That damn disgusting little sly Snake got in the way and accused me of being lying and stupid and with a phony tone said to the boss:

"Director, she doesn't know what she's saying, she's just trying to save face".

"She wanted not to work and steal the salary from the company that I took so much care of."

«But really? » I told her almost screaming.

«Let's see if you can get away with this. »

After so many humiliations, cries and beatings received because of her, I began to think of protecting myself in some way from her slimy attacks. On the sly, while that Snake was ordering me to take that non-existent envelope, I had recorded her orders word for word with my phone.

I still remember with satisfaction how that damned smirk of hers became a grimace of anguish and terror.

How could she deny his voice? And on top of that, I also had proof that she dared to interfere with my work and put me in danger by sending me to an old, unsafe area.

The director's face took all the colors of red because being humiliated by one of his subordinates and losing face in front of an intern didn't have to have been pleasant at all.

However, I was able to say

"I'm sorry, Director, but you see this is not the first time, M. always tries to ruin other colleagues without realizing that she's putting the company in great difficulty because she enjoys destroying the work of the people you chose so carefully, just because she feels inadequate for her duties and wants to ruin everybody because of this. I know that she only wants the good of all of us, but M. prefers to destroy all your sacrifices because she hates you and the company as well".

After a few minutes of dismay, all I heard was:

«M., in my office, right now! »

She might have seen me dusty and sweaty and disheveled, but I would never let her walk all over me.

She wanted war, all right, a little practice wouldn't have hurt her and I was ready to sharpen my claws and master a wicked mind to face her and my fears.