- stranger things 3 - trailer 2

the shot opens once again with a view of the new fun fair in town. it's nighttime with plenty of bright lights around.

it cuts to steve, robin, dustin, and erica looking through a pair of glass windows at something behind the shot.

"you," begins a soft, low voice. "let us in."

next is mike, will, max, and lucas sitting on a couch staring intently at something. then, with their backs facing them, you see eleven with a blindfold on. she's gripping nineteen's hand, who's eyes are also closed but she is not wearing a blindfold. she's just focusing. the shot moves to their hands turning red and white from holding each other so hard.

"and now," the voice continues.

it fades with a bang to show a figure, eleven, facing away from us. the world is red and there's lightning in the sky, and a building with poles in the background. she looks up.

she is surrounded by a large circular cloud.

"you are going to have to let us stay."

the shot closes to a fade. "it doesn't make sense." eleven says overhead, showing her and nineteen closing the gate back in season 2. "we closed the gate."

it shows robin, dustin, erica, and steve standing on a hill at night. they overlook part of hawkins. "what if he never left?" will says over it. it shows goosebumps appear the back of his neck. he's sitting in a theater as it shows his face. he sets his left hand on the back of his neck fearfully.

you see will. "what if we locked him out here with us?" he says. it reveals he's talking to eleven, who's staring back up at him worriedly.

rats run into an abandoned steel place. "he'd want to attach himself to someone again." it shows the mind flayer circling like a tornado underneath floorboards. the rats run around it. for a split second, it shows the red monster. then it moves to show billy staring at something behind the view. "a new host." lucas echoes.

it shows billy's blue eye. the pupil becomes bigger.

THIS JULY 4TH

people in hazmat suits walk towards some type of machine whirling around with bright electrical bolts coming from it. the people stare up at it cautiously.

next, it shows eleven and nineteen on a beach, eleven is holding something in her palm. she looks up from it to nineteen, who stares back at her, and then they look to something in the distance.

"it's building something." she says. a red and white storm mix together, lightning spreading towards the girls.

you see a man kneeling down in a dirt road in the woods. a vehicle is behind him with the hood popped. he looks up menacingly.

"no matter what happens," mike starts, showing him staring up. "we have to stop him."

nancy turns on a shed light, jonathan yanks out something sharp, and she cocks a gun. it then shows part of the party at the mall. lucas yanks back his slingshot. eleven stands in front of him and nineteen sits in the booth next to them. mike yells into his walkie-talkie in the background. "together." mike states.

then it shows jonathan, nancy, and the party standing in a circle, looking around the room.

it fades to show a figure standing in the nighttime, looking at something in the darkness. "and now it's time." a voice says. the shot flashes and a monster's limb shoots out onto the ground.

the shot fades with a bang and it opens up with eleven and nineteen standing side by side and mike, will, and lucas standing behind them. they're staring at something behind the shot fearfully.