- playlist

STARMAN
by david bowie
"there's a starman waiting in the sky. he'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds."

"look out your window, i can see his light. if we can sparkle he may land tonight. don't tell your papa or he'll get us locked up in fright."

OUT OF THE WOODS
by taylor swift
"the night we couldn't quite forget when we decided, we decided, to move the furniture so we could dance. baby, like we stood a chance, two paper airplanes flying, flying, flying, and i remember thinking."

"are we out of the woods yet? are we out of the woods? are we in the clear yet? are we in the clear yet? are we in the clear yet? in the clear yet, good."

IMAGINE
by john lennon
"imagine there's no heaven. it's easy if you try. no hell below us. above us only sky."

"you may say that i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one. i hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."

HEAVEN KNOWS
by the pretty reckless
"oh, lord, heaven knows we belong way down below."

"now you're on your knees with your head hung low. big man tells you where to go. tell them it's good, tell them okay. don't do a goddamn thing they say.."

HALO
by beyoncé
"remember those walls i built? well, baby, they're tumbling down. and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound."

"everywhere i'm looking now, i'm surrounded by your embrace. baby, i can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace."

DYNASTY
by miia
"and all i gave you is gone. tumbled like it was stone. thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake, thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made, thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up."

"the scar i can't reverse. when the more it heals, the worse it hurts. gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing. don't know how to be so close to someone so distant."

CASTLE
by halsey
"i'm headed straight for the castle. they wanna make me their queen. and there's an old man sitting on the throne and saying that i probably shouldn't be so mean."

"sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise — now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it."

IT'S ONLY
by odesza
"i heard the news today. that you weren't mine to save. i hope that you're comfortable in the quiet plastic grave."

"it's only water, it's only fire, it's only love. it's only slaughter, we're only liars, it's only blood. they're only thoughts that i'm having thoughts safe within my head. you're only crying, you're only dying, you're only late."

INSIDE OUT
by the chainsmokers
"let me see the dark sides as well as the bright. i'm gonna love you inside out, i'm gonna love you inside out."

"i'm gonna pick your brain and get to know your thoughts. so i can read your mind when you don't wanna talk. and can i touch your face before you go?"