"I love you." He whispered in her ear and she reciprocated willingly. They both were going to become proud parents to a little one very soon.

***** 

The Saxena villa was also exorbitantly decorated for the marriage. The groom's family were also getting ready to depart for the bride's house and the insiders were very excited for the ceremony. Avyan was getting Raghav ready in the groom's attire and were having fun.

"Brother, I will have to wear so heavy clothes throughout the hours of the wedding!"

"You can even go naked if you wish for it!" Avyan joked, pulling his ear.

"You're being silly, brother!" Raghav frowned his forehead.

"No, it was just a suggestion for your first wedding night." Avyan winked again.

They were kidding with each other when Avyan's eyes fell on the figure passing across the door of Raghav's room. "Raghav, you get ready. I'll join you later."

Raghav smiled when Avyan departed in a hurry before whispering to himself. "Brother loves sister-in-law so much that he can't leave her alone even for a minute."

Avyan followed the figure silently without any noise until it stopped next to the gigantic living room. The figure holding a bundle of flowers in her hands turned towards him all of a sudden. "Avyan, I know it's you following me."

Avyan gaped at her. "How do you know, Jiyasha?"

Jiyasha smiled before muttering, "I have learnt to feel your presence gradually. So basically, now it's not only you but even I can feel your presence near me."

Avyan encircled his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "You are looking drop dead gorgeous today in this pretty gown of yours. Even I'm feeling the urge to marry you again."

Jiyasha kissed his knuckles. "You also look ravishing and handsome, hubby."

"Now tell me where are you going?" Avyan asked her.

"You know very well where I go with these flowers daily at this time of the evening. Secondly, today is a very special day. This has to be performed before leaving for the village," Jiyasha said as she resumed walking. Avyan followed her until she stood before the whitewashed wall in the living room.

The portrait of Aryan was hanging on the wall, the picture frame that was shown to her months ago. Since then, she had worshipped the picture whole heartedly. Even after returning from the village to her in-laws' house, Jiyasha had never failed to pay tribute to Aryan daily. Similarly, Avyan had also accompanied her.

Jiyasha wrapped the garland around Aryan's picture and offered some flowers from the bundle before it. She spoke to the picture, "I've never met you any day but your tales of humbleness and love for the family were enough to melt my heart. Your brother has avenged your death successfully and Tony has been given the verdict of life imprisonment. Everything has been sorted out in the family and today, even your youngest brother is getting married. Hopefully, your blessings are always with us. If not in this life, I pray to meet you once in the next life, my elder brother-in-law."

Jiyasha picked up the remaining flowers from the bundle and offered them to an another picture frame beside. Her hands trembled when she was wrapping the white garland around it. Avyan assisted her and they did it successfully, together.

Tears began flowing down her cheeks and Avyan embraced her instantly. "Don't cry today, please. It's a very auspicious day and your father will be upset with me if you continue crying. He will blame me for not taking good care of you in his absence!"