Chapter 41

Chapter 41

After the showdown with Aryan in his workroom, Jiyasha pushed the door to her room with all her strength, expelling the stacked up anger in her. She was both angry and upset at the same time.

Adjusting herself on the sofa, she chided with displeasure, "How can he deny to make love with me? I showed him all my love for him keeping away the hatred. I was ready to give in to the real marriage relationship but he backed off. I desperately need a baby from him for his only remembrance when he is imprisoned or given the death penalty. Oh God what I am uttering! How can I live without him? He asked for a promise from me but I denied. Isn't it true that I will be the one who'll be sending him to jail? How can he expect that I will never leave him or betray him under any situation? I will never betray him for any other guy but betrayal doesn't happen only in love. I may betray him in terms of law, I'll have to leave him to be punished or sentenced to dea...th... I can't bear it simply neither I can betray my motherland for the sake of my own selfish motives."

****

The next morning turned out to be very upsetting for both Jiyasha and Aryan. They met each other in the hallway but none spoke a word. Jiyasha could not meet his eyes neither she could express her feelings to him. After the breakfast, Jiyasha hurled her vanity bag and walked straight out of the bungalow. She checked on the gardener Tanmay aka Tony outside, who was watering the plants as usual.

"He is pretending to be an innocent one but he is not. I have collected proofs against him too. But was he the one who had blackmailed Aryan last night? If I haven't heard wrong, Aryan was saying that he had the copies of the third chip that was sent by the blackmailer. What if I take a look into Aryan's work room and find it there?" Jiyasha thought and hid herself. She needed to enter the bungalow again secretly.

After some time, Aryan came out and left the bungalow in his car. Jiyasha utilised the chance and rushed back inside. On her way, Tony caught her. "Where are you going madam? You just had left now!"

"That's none of your business. You are simply our worker and you have no right to question me, your boss's wife!" Jiyasha shouted and rushed quickly. But before exiting, she didn't miss to notice Tony's fuming facial expression.

*****

Jiyasha collided against a strong figure at the door of the work room. "Amar, what are you doing here?"

"Ma'am, I was here to get some important files for office and I am very sorry. I couldn't meet you the night before yesterday as Aryan Sir had sent me for some urgent work. So I thought to leave a hint for you. I hope you've found what you were looking for, the clues," Amar apologized.

"I found a lot many things but one connection is missing. Can you help me out if you seriously want the culprit to be punished?"

"I will, I have always wished for that. Tell me what you want?"

"Do you know if someone is blackmailing Aryan for something?"

"I...I.. To be honest, I really don't know."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't lie."

"Okay then you please leave now. I don't want anybody to see us together."

"I was leaving but we collided. I'm sorry, I couldn't help you much."

"There's nothing to say sorry for. We are all under the spell of a clever person and we are all acting the way he wants us to. It's alright." Jiyasha's face was dull.

Amar looked up at her and faked a smile. He surely knew who Jiyasha was hinting at. Without an another word, he simply bowed and left.

"I don't know if I will find something from here or not. Where will that third chip be?" Jiyasha started searching the harder way she could.