Chapter 64

Chapter 64

◀◀NEW YORK SPECIAL:FOURTEEN▶▶

For the next few days, Jiyasha and Avyan were head over heels in love and their love making was eventually fortifying their entangled relationship into a deeper endearment.

Jiyasha and Avyan completed their dinner along with Raghav and their grandmother. Jiyasha sat beside the grandmother and caressed her. "How are you feeling now, grandma?"

"I feel much better than before, my child. Moreover, I've got the perfect daughter-in-law in you, what else do I need?" The grandmother's face was filled with unending happiness.

Raghav interrupted, "Now since you are finalised in our family, you are supposed to find a girl for me. You promised me already."

Avyan frowned his forehead. "Jiyasha, you promised this guy! Now you'll understand the consequences of giving promises to him."

"What do you mean brother? Am I not capable enough to find someone awesome similar to my sister-in-law?" Raghav expressed his dissatisfaction.

"You will but not awesome like Jiyasha. There can be nobody else in the world as awesome as her. Do you get it?" Avyan retorted.

"Will you both brothers stop quarreling? Don't worry Raghav, I'll definitely keep my promise. And you Avyan, stop irritating my brother-in-law," Jiyasha warned him.

"So you both are a team now and ignoring me. I'll see to it very soon, Jiyasha," Avyan replied and continued with his dinner.

Jiyasha and Raghav giggled seeing Avyan's vexed expressions. After the dinner, everyone of the family retired to the respective rooms. Jiyasha was waiting for Avyan to reenter their room but he was late than usual. Jiyasha wondered of his whereabouts and stood next to the window.

Avyan entered the room without making any noise and clutched Jiyasha from behind. He held her tightly while she whispered, "Where were you? I was waiting."

Twirling her around, he pinned her to the wall and fixing his face at a distance of a few inches, he muttered, "You will be punished for ignoring me and not taking my side."

"What? I was just kidding with you. He is your younger brother and you know him more than me. I'm just trying to do what you couldn't do for him. You couldn't search a girl for him."

"I don't care what you want to do because my family is your responsibility now. What I'm interested in is to punish you for not taking your husband's side." He tightened his grip on both her wrists while she tried to twist against the wall.

"Avyan, I'm sorry. You want to punish me!" she spoke and Avyan smirked upon seeing her horrified face.

"Yes I will punish you," he confirmed and he locked his mouth on hers hungrily. He continued kissing and biting her with all the longing he could pour into it. She was moaning in pleasure as their rate of breathing accelerated.

Avyan pounced wildly upon her while drinking her fragrance as aesthetically as he could. Plunging deeply into her, he made love to her again. Every time of their love making, it gave them a new feeling altogether. Jiyasha gasped for breath and Avyan whispered in her ears panting, "This was your punishment for trying to ignore your husband. Don't dare to do the same thing again."

Jiyasha pushed him lightly and said, "If that is the case, I'm ready to commit such mistakes daily."

They shared a tight hug giggling and promised each other not to leave the other's side in any situation of difficulties or happiness. They would stand together in times of any hurdles that came their way!