8| 'Black'mail

Guilty pleasure.

Everyone has those selfish needs that they secretly like doing. Those things that one felt like they need to hide from everyone else as they knew others would find it selfish of them.

And to Razz, that guilty pleasure for him came in the form of Pink!Sans or well to be specific; Pink Cerise Shade. The other was the pastry chef of the restaurant he works at, and more than being a pastry check... they surely are sweet...

Heavy panting and grunts filled the room, Razz licks his lips as he stared down at the small skeleton in front of him. His hands go down to the latter's waist as he pulled Pink closer to himself until their chest were practically leaning against each other.

Leaning His head down, Razz locks their lips into a kiss once again as his hands roam around the smaller's body. Fingers tracing every curve as the thin cloth of Pink's clothes were the only thing between his fingertips and the other's bones. Closing his eyes, Razz felt the other's hands wrap around his neck as their bodies lean against each other.

It was sweet and passionate, having the other's taste be left within his mouth as both kept pulling the other closer to themselves almost as though their lives depended on it—

"I'm sorry for intruding buds, but I think I would have to talk to Mr. Black over here." A voice said catching both of them off guard as their eyes widened.

Quickly pulling away from the kiss, Razz turned his head to the voice only for him to stop still as he saw a certain skeleton standing just by it. He felt his soul drop down to his stomach as his posture stiffened.

"So..." Sans trails off, the shit eating grin upon his place never leaving his face as the eyelights in his eye sockets have disappeared. "Mind having a talk with me for a sec, Razz?"

Composing himself, said skeleton cleared his throat as Razz scowled towards the other. "And why do I need to do that?"

It was a stupid question. Razz knew this himself, but his mind was too busy racing on what he would be saying to the other about this.

Grinning at him, Sans shrugs his shoulders as he places his hands inside the pockets of his jacket, back slouching to the side a bit. "I think you know why," The skeleton said gesturing to Pink who Razz already knew was internally panicking.

"Speaking of which, mind leaving the room to us, bud?" The smaller said as he was looking over at his partner who clearly jump from his words.

"U-uhm... I... you see I... I just—" Pink sputters, body visibly shaking as Razz frowned at that. Sighing, he gently took ahold of the other's hand and gave it a firm squeeze. Glancing at him, Pink gulps before turning back to Sans. "Sure..."

Nodding at that, Razz watches as the latter reluctantly left his side and walk away through the door to which Sans moved away to give the smaller room.

Once the pink-clad skeleton was gone, Sans gently closed the door behind him as the small sound of the door being lock was heard by Razz himself. He crossed his arms, waiting for what the smaller will say about the situation as he was already reciting sentences inside his head.

Groaning, he pinches the bone just between his eye sockets. "Look Sans—"

"I won't tell Lust."

Okay wow, he definitely didn't expected that. Pausing for a moment, Razz rose a brow at the other as shock was written upon his face.

"Wait... why?" He asked incredulously as out of all the things he had expected the other to have said, it was definitely not that.

"I wasn't finished talking..." Shrugging his shoulders, Sans leaned his back against the door frame. "As I was saying, I won't be telling Lust and in return..."

Grinning, the smaller closed one of his eyes as he fetched his phone from his pockets before opening it to present a certain photo to him. It was a photo of him and Pink, kissing and being so close to one another as Razz felt the color drain from his face.

"You won't be telling anything to Blue or else, well..." Chuckling, Sans shrugs his shoulders as puts back his phone in his pockets.

"I think you already know what will happen, bud."

___

There are a few things in life that one can never fully understand.

The smell of rain, the aching in your heart whenever sadness/frustration is within you, tears of joy and profound love and, of course, a parent's unconditional love.

The only problem is, how far will one go to protect their children?

Entering his home, he was greeted by the sight of his son and Leo animatedly talking with one another just by the couch, both completely ignoring the cartoon that was playing on the TV.

"Oh, welcome home Sans~!" Lust chirped as he emerged from the kitchen with a cookie in hand. "So, how was your talk with Razz?" Taking a bite off the cookie in his hand, the other curiously asked.

Stiffening at those words, Sans let out a force laughter as he shrugs his shoulders. "It went well actually." He said through gritted teeth.

Raising a brow at him, Lust blinks in surprised. "Wow, really? I would've thought that Razz, like the stubborn ass he is, will get you to beg him." The taller jokingly states as he giggled softly.

Gulping, Sans awkwardly chuckled. "Uhm, yeah... well I guess—"

"Mom!" A voice happily yelled as Sans towards the couch seeing Lavender has finally notice his presence.

Snickering at the sight of his son practically running towards him, he kneels down and catch the smaller in his arms as he hugs Lavender close. Giggling at the act, Lavender simply hugs back, indulging in his mom's presence.

"I'm home..." Closing his eyes, He hums softly as his hold around the other has tightened.

Everything is fine.

Guilt may be written in his soul....

But a parent can never feel regret for keeping their child safe.

___

1020 words.