(59) Bad Habits

*************************

Ian:

You chew on your nails 24/7. It angers him so much that he took you to get your nails done so you won't bite them no more. It seems to work!

Shayne:

You always bounce your leg up and down repeatedly. It doesn't piss him off because sometimes he'll do it and he knows how it feels when you get told to stop doing it.

Damien:

You alway leave hair everywhere. Food, showers, floors, tables and even in his mouth! It's not your fault but it annoys the living hell out of Damien.

Joven:

You love to sleep in. Joven doesn't mind it but he hates it when you sleep in when you guys have plans.

Wes:

You're a smoker. He tries literally everything to make you quit but your addicted to the substance.

Flitz:

You drink too much coffee. Flitz tried to tell you that one day you'll have health issues because of it but you never listen.

Noah:

You crack your knuckles a lot and Noah hates it.

Keith:

You would sometimes talk to yourself, Keith always points it out but thinks it's cute.

Lasercorn:

You swear too much. You try to stop but eventually slip a bad word or two out of your mouth.

Sohinki:

You're always using teen slangs. You'd always get annoyed when he asks what some words mean.

Courtney:

You hate shaving and you would always refuse to do so. Courtney thinks it's gross but is happy that you embrace yourself.

Olivia:

You would always sleep with your makeup on. It's not that you forget, it's just you couldn't be fucked. Olivia hates this a lot and tries to save your gorgeous skin and face.

Boze:

Depending on the situation, you never hold contact. Boze always thought you were never interested in the conversation but eventually she learns that about you.

Mari:

You have a thing for interrupting people. It's not your fault though because if you don't say it then you're going to forget!

Matt:

You would sometimes go days without brushing your teeth. He hates it so much that he pins you down and brushes them for you.

Sunny:

You always have to bring yourself down and make negative comments about you every minute. Sunny hates its so much that he made a 'negativity jar' where every time you bring yourself down you put a dollar in the jar.

Joe:

Joe picked up that you always eat because you're bored. He makes sure to take you to the gym twice a week to loose what you gain.

Anthony:

Your a massive day dreamer. He thinks it's cute but at the same time it annoys him because he hates repeating himself.

Sarah:

You never remember people's name. It's embarrassing for you and sometimes Sarah.

*************************