Tick Tick

Holy fuck this is my 57th chapter I did not think I would get this far wow um

Also, DID (Dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder totally not to tribute a book that was discontinued what no-) anyways Michael has this because fuck you I do what I want and the different personalities are:
Michael (obviously)
Alita
Ryi
And S uwu

Jeremy plopped down on the beanbag, picking up his controller and setting the game up while Michael went and got snacks.

By the time Jeremy finished, Michael had already gotten back and was chatting his ear off happily. Jeremy barely noticed the higher pitch in his (her? Probably her. Jeremy was still getting used to this).

"Okay, which one are you? I'm still learning here," Jeremy spoke after a moment, snickering at the dramatic pout he received.

"I'm Alita. Michael was tired so we let him rest. Ryi is mad that he wasn't able to appear but oh well, sucks for him," she rambled, scrunching her nose a bit and taking off their glasses. "God he has shitty eyesight."

"Hey, don't insult Michael like that or else I'm gonna rat you out," Jeremy playfully threatened, recieving a playful gasp in response.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes I would." Jeremy grinned.

"I feel hurt and betrayed, how could you Jeremiah," she cried out, flopping against Jeremy's lap.

"Christine would adore you, let me tell you that," Jeremy mused, grinning at the embarrassed blush that spread across her face.

"H-hey! Christine is a goddess at acting, I'm just a mere peasant."

"Uh huh, sure," Jeremy rolled his eyes. "How's Ryi doing?"

"He's doing alright. He's being moody right now but it's nothing I can't handle," Alita shrugged and picked up the controller, quickly changing the game to SSB.

"Hey!"

"Sorry Jerry, AotD is between you and Michael, not me. Michael would be pissed if I played with you and we passed the level."

"Are you assuming you're better than him?"

"I'm not assuming, I'm stating facts," she turned and grinned at Jeremy.

"Rude."

"Yeah yeah, I call Kirby."

"As always," Jeremy grumbled, picking Link.

"And yours is any better?"

"Just shut up and pick a map." Alita huffed and rolled her eyes, picking random instead.

They played and, as usual, Alita won.

"Ha! You're still terrible!" She cheered, a smug grin on her face. Jeremy glared at her but couldn't hold back the his growing smile. Traitor lips.

"Oh, uh Ryi wants to talk to yo- sheesh I'm getting there calm down. Give me a moment Jerry," Alita smiled then their eyes went unfocused, staring slightly past the wall.

Jeremy sat patiently and waited, a curious look on his face. He didn't get to talk to Ryi much, considering he didn't like to come out often, only ever passing on thoughts through Michael.

Eventually, he blinked back into focus and slipped his glasses back on, only to look slightly shocked and take them off again.

"God Michael can't see at all." Jeremy's expression faltered a bit. Between the 3 personalities, Ryi's was the weirdest. Michael sounded like...well, Michael. Alita had a higher pitch and had a slight French accent (Chloe loved to compare her accent to Madeline's whenever she heard it), while Ryi was slightly more on the deeper end with a slight but noticeable southern accent.

"What's up? You usually don't talk to me personally," Jeremy hoped he didn't sound bitter.

"Nah, I usually leave that up to Michael or Alita, but listen up Jerry, I have something important to tell you."

Jeremy nodded, messing with the strings of his cardigan.

"We're blocking this part off from Michael's memory, so you can't tell him about this at all, okay?"

Jeremy nodded again.

"There's a 4th personality. It's never spoken when Alita or I are active, but it's been chatting with Michael."

"What's wrong with that?" Jeremy asked, confused.

"It's been trying to convince Michael to be the main one in control. The leader essentially. The way we've been working is that is the main one, the one with the most power is Michael, always has been, should always be. Well this new personality is trying to overthrow him in a sense." Ryi shuddered.

"I've heard them when they thought I was inactive. They're...extremely manipulative, but Michael's been standing strong. I'm telling you this because Alita and I need you to reassure him that you're there for him. He's been going strong for so long because of you, cliche as it sounds."

"...s-so what'll happen if Michael gives in?"

"Well they'll be able to switch in and out whenever they please, since Michael's word is rule. It's shitty, but there's no way around it. They'll also be able to "shut us down" temporarily, leaving them in total control for that time."

"That's horrible...I'll do my best, for you guys' sake."

"You better Jerry, or when we eventually fix order, you're going down first, and you know I'm the more aggressive one out of the trio," Ryi deadpanned, their expression darkening significantly.

Jeremy nodded quickly, letting out a small squeak.

"Anyway!" Ryi bounced back, cheerful as ever. "They only go by S, so be aware of that. You know our voices, so any unnatural ones are the ones you should pay attention to. Oh, and make sure to tell Christine as well, she's really good at keeping Michael in check."

"And I'm not?" Jeremy asked, a slight joking tone in his voice.

"Pff, as if. Anywho, Michael's up and ready. Good luck Jerry," Ryi winked before his eyes went unfocused yet again, blinking a few moments later and squinting immediately.

"I hate it that I'm the only one that can't see," Michael mumbled, putting his glasses back on.

"Welcome back Mikey! Wanna play AotD?" Jeremy asked, a bright grin on his face.

"Sure but uhh, what happened like...5 minutes ago? I can't remember," Michael looked to Jeremy, slightly confused.

"Oh umm, not sure. I went to go get a couple of snacks and got back just before you came to."

"Oh, huh. Okay, let's play!" Michael snatched the controller and changed the game to Apocolypse of the Damned.

"Ready?"

"Fuck yeah I am."

UwU if you want a part 2 I won't guarantee it but comment about it or whatever slfjkrn