Electric Currents P.2

Look at me being active lol nvm

Michael and Jeremy had spent that whole day practicing what Michael could do, Jeremy sometimes noting the pink in Michael's eyes before Michael would quickly will it away.

Traitor eyes.

Now, Michael sat at a park bench, age 17 and waiting. Jeremy had said something about him being a superhero so Michael took the opportunity.

He had become extremely handy with electronics, considering he was basically part of one himself.

So here he sat, his hoodie changed for a different hoodie (no surprise should be there) pulled over his head and his glasses mechanically enhanced to change between a mask and his normal glasses so that he could still see shit around him.

Other than that, his clothing basically stayed the same. What, he was still quite lazy.

Just as he was getting bored, someone screamed, causing Michael to whip his head up in surprise, his eyes correspondingly flashing yellow.

Apparently, villains decided to make themselves known after Michael's arrival.

Okay...so maybe Michael's been doing this for longer than he would admit. (2 years)

Jeremy didn't know, and he'd rather keep it that way if we're being honest.

So, Michael got up and made his way over to the city center, slipping his gloves on.

("Oh! The gloves, those are really cool! So basically, they were threaded entirely of metal but the metal was colored black to look like normal gloves and they're designed to conduct electricity so much faster and be able to control it so much easier too and-"

"Gods you're so annoying just shut up."

"Ouch.")

Another scream rang out and Michael sped up, almost running at this point. He got to the square quickly, almost stumbling over his feet at the sight.

A crowd of people stood aimlessly in the square, a male in the center talking loudly and seemingly commanding them.

Instinctively, Michael's brain started spewing information about what was going on (which Michael would later note this would only happen when a villain was electricity based.)

"Super Quantum Unit Intel Processors, S.Q.U.I.P for short. Approximately 47 copies distributed. Master copy within Samuel Alito, who goes by Sammy-" and that's where Michael decided to cut it off.

This'll be quick, he assumed.

Plot twist (not really), it was not quick in the slightest.

Michael had decided to deactivate the squips that were currently active, so he ran into the crowd and grabbed one man's arm, sending a mental kill code through him into the squip.

Michael did not expect it to backfire and send a nasty shock right back at him.

He had to bite his tongue to keep from crying out when the man grabbed his wrist, tight and began dragging him towards the center.

Panic instantly ran through Michael and he accidentally shocked the man's hands in the process, causing his wrist to be released.

Michael decided then that this was probably not like your usual villain.

The man recovered quickly, unfortunately for Michael, and he found himself surrounded by the mindless citizens and was grabbed in every direction, being pulled to the middle.

Michael struggled, tugging as many arms off him only to be grabbed by others.

Finally, he was brought to the center and thrown down in front of Sammy himself.

"Ah, you must be the so-called hero..." Sammy looked Michael over, his eyes electric blue and calculating.

"Yeah...who the fuck are you?" Michael subconsciously inched away from the guy, already aware of who he was.

"You already know, don't play stupid," Sammy growled but then his expression softened and he pulled out a grey pill from his pocket.

Michael instantly began analyzing it.

S.Q.U.I.P Version 2.1.6
Model #49

"Hell no. Get your crazy drugs away from me," Michael got up and scrambled back, only to be pushed forward by the crowd.

"Its seems as though you don't have a choice, hm?" Sammy smiled and stepped forward, causing Michael to panic.

He tried to visualize a way out, any weak point but couldn't find any...until he felt a pull to his phone.

It was electric...he was basically electric, so what if he..?

Sammy grabbed his arm and Michael shot a painful jolt up it before concentrating and seemingly glitching away into his phone.

It was...weird to say the least, but he felt the phone in his pocket so he took it as a win as he looked for another network to hop out off.

He found a TV down the street and concentrated, clutching out of it essentially. 

"That was...so cool! Scary, but cool!" Michael grinned to himself before remembering "Oh right I have a job to do"

He zipped out of the building and looked out at the crowd and a raging Sammy.

Michael distinctly heard "Find him" and "Bring him back alive" aww, Sammy cared about his health.

Michael dashed off, trying to figure out how to finish Sammy off, then remembered that anything could be shorted out. Technology hasn't evolved that far yet, or he'd be screwed.

So, he started to build up electricity within. He built it up as he went back to the crowd, increasingly getting higher levels with each step he took. He raised an eyebrow at Sammy once he reached him.

S.Q.U.I.P Model #1 (Master Copy)
Location: Back of Neck
Tec

Okay yeah, that's all be needed to know.

"Fine, I take your stupid pill," Michael huffed, hopefully coming out as reluctant.

Sammy smiled wider and came forward. "See, there was no need to fight."

Michael then smiled slyly. "Of course not." His hand shot out to behind Sammy's neck, where he felt the piece of technology and sent all the built up electricity to it.

He barely recalled hearing the people behind him screaming, or Sammy screaming, or the increasing amount of electric scars that were travelling up his arms. All he knee is that the squip was very fried and all the others has been shut off.

When he was sure that the squip had no way of turning back on, he removed his hand and felt extremely and completely drained. Maybe he used too much energy? He wasn't sure, but he didn't have much time to think before he glitched away into his phone before passing out.

Bystanders who were watching gasped with horror when they watched the hero seemingly glitch out of existence. That's gonna so hard to explain...which is why he won't. A magician never reveals their secrets after all.

Guess who's back with the horrible schedule?