Another Mishap

More small boyfs, plus an addition

Jeremy giggled and ran around the house, Michael's hoodie hastily on as the sleeves went over his hands and have sweater paws.

"Jeremiah Heere get back here right now!" Christine yelled as she chased him. Jeremy just laughed louder and ran faster.

Unfortunately for Jeremy, he ran directly into a wall. He fell to the ground and started sobbing.

"Oh frick, oh frick oh frick oh frick," Christine mumbled and picked up Jeremy, frowning when she saw a bump starting to form.

(Okay but nO those bumps hurt like all hell and my mom fUCKIN- she would put some cold ass ice on it then press down in it with all her strength like sTOP THAT HURTS IM SENSITIVE DAMN)

(Anyways)

Christine held Jeremy and adjusted the hoodie before quickly fetching the Pac man plushie and handing it to Jeremy.

She then got some ice and wrapped it a towel before placing it on the bump on Jeremy's head.

"W-where's M-M-Micha?" Jeremy sniffled.

"Michael? Michael come here, Jeremy needs you!" Christine yelled.

Moments later she heard thumping on the stairs and Michael slid down them before running over to Christine.

Jeremy made a grabbing motion towards Michael and Christine rolled her eyes before setting him down on the ground and handing Michael the ice.

They sat on the ground and Michael placed the ice gently on Jeremy's forehead, reassuring him the entire time.

It was hard to believe that Jeremy had been so oblivious to Michael's feelings for all those years. Christine giggled at the thought. Michael would sometimes cast jealous glares at her unintentionally.

She didn't mind, but it made her question how stupid Jeremy could be at times.

Jeremy, by then had stopped crying and was now sitting in Michael's lap, sniffling as Michael held him close.

Christine then noticed something off.

"Michael where are your glasses?"

"Oh uhhh," Michael laughed nervously.

"Michael. Where are your glasses." Christine said sternly, really hoping for him to say they were on somewhere safe like the bed.

"Well, I was trying to get a bowl to eat cereal-"

"So THAT'S why the chair was in front of the cabinet- oh no."

"They may or may not have fallen off into the sink..."

"...which side?"

"The one with the scary mouth that eats things. I tried to get them but I ended up pushing them inside the scary mouth," Michael shuddered.

"So they should still be fine ri-" Christine then remembered the horrible crushing sound coming from the kitchen. She would've checked it out if Jeremy hadn't been running around with the hoodie over his face.

She could've sworn she heard a different set of footsteps run away but she couldn't have been sure until now.

Jeremy and Michael shared a glance before slowly getting up and dashing off.

"Hey! Get back here!" Christine was about to run to chase them when her phone ran.

"Lucky brats..." She muttered before picking it up and answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chrissy, can I come over?"

"Jake? Uh- I mean sure...but why?"

"I'll explain it when I get there- rICH NO!" Jake hung up and Christine got that feeling that something bad had happened.

About 10 minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it!" Michael screeched before racing to the door and opening it.

He gasped loudly, causing Jeremy to run over.

Christine then walked to the door and physically paled at what she saw.

There was her two main toddlers of hell, Jeremy and Michael. But now, there was an added layer of child fury also known as Rich.

"New friend!" Michael squealed before grabbing Rich and Jeremy's hand before running off to the stairs.

Jeremy and Rich giggled, stumbling to catch up.

Jake looked like he had been dragged through hell a good 10 times.

"Jake what happened?! Why is Rich a kid too?"

"I don't know. I woke up to him just...staring at me! I fell off the bed," Jake whined, rubbing the back of his head and flinching.

"So you're telling me we now have three toddlers?!"

Jake nodded and stumbled into the house, collapsing on the couch.

"Rich...god that kid has so much energy. I made the mistake of giving him candy to calm him down...it worked for a bit. Only a bit," Jake shuddered.

Christine knew very well Rich had the nickname "short ball of fury" for a reason. The shorter he was, the more fury he could unleash.

"Oh god..." Christine then dawned on the fact that all three toddlers were insane trouble makers.

"Jeremy, Michael, Rich! Get down here right now!" Christine yelled, panicked.

There was no response except for a chorus of giggles.

"Those cursed giggles...cmon Jake, we've got toddlers to find," Christine muttered.