Dance Along

Contiune Game? [Yes]

Loading...

Route- Neutral

Start Track- Spider Dance: Vocal Cover

Starting Map...

2, 4, 6, 8. I think it's time for a date. I've got a craving and I think you're my taste.

Michael stood at the door, an unfamiliar grin on his face. Any close friend of Michael's would've realized it didn't belong to him.

His eyes gleamed a deep purple, filled with a wicked determination.

So won't you come out and play? Darling it's your lucky day.

Jeremy huffed as he hid under the desk. Why did he let things go so far? God, he could even hear his old squip nagging to him in his head about how he should've listened.

This time though, Jeremy could only agree.

He held his hand out and let his soul become visible, it crackling with an electric blue color.

Why so blue dear? Why the expression of fear? Not in the feeling of those crocodile tears.

Jeremy yelped when he felt something wrap around his arms, pulling him out of his hiding spot to be face to face with his former friend.

They met eyes and for a moment, Jeremy saw the deep purple flicker back to brown...he still had a chance...

However, the deep purple returned and Jeremy was promptly dropped to the ground, seemingly bounded to it.

So you've got no where to flee, now your soul belongs to me.

Jeremy tried to move, slowly becoming more panicked when he couldn't. Jeremy silently questioned when the hell his friend became so strong. When he got out of this whole mess, he was gonna do whatever it took to apologize because goddamn.

You've been invited to my spider dance, spider dance, spider dance. So move along with me and clap your hands, clap your hands, clap your hands.

Jeremy watched as Michael came over to him, crouching down in front of him and seemingly analyzing the taller boy in front of him.

It took Jeremy a moment to realize his hands weren't bound to the ground as his legs were.

I'm gonna trap you in my spider dance, spider dance, spider dance. I know a heart like yours can't stand a chance in this dizzying twisted dark romance.

Michael smiled, thought a bit off, and placed a hand on his chest. Jeremy felt something tug at his chest. Confused, he watched as purple jagged lines stretched across his chest roughly in the shape of a heart.

Then, without warning, Michael yanked his arm back and withdrew Jeremy's soul. Jeremy froze, feeling all the energy dissipate within him.

Paralyzed, fear is in your eyes but your cries will go unheard even if you try. Struggling is futile so get tangled up with me cuz to survive I think you're gonna have to pay a little fee.