So Long PT. 1(?)

OwO A new type of writing style thing that I hope you guys can be involved in. This specific chapter is FNAF based, however, it doesn't have to be next time based on what you guys suggest.

Start Game? [Yes]

Track Loading...

Play Track: It's Been So Long

Route: No Mercy

Starting Map...

I don't know what I was thinking, leaving my child behind.

Christine huffed as she spoke into the phone, not in the best mood. Bored, Michael decided to run off towards the nearby Pizzaria, followed closely by Jeremy.

Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind.

Christine didn't realize how fatal of a mistake she had made.

Michael and Jeremy ran inside, blissfully unaware of all the weird animatronics seemingly staring at them as they joined the crowd of kids playing in the playground area.

With all this anger, guilt, and sadness coming to haunt me forever. I can't for the cliff at the end of the river.

"Michael, Jeremy let's go," Christine spoke, shoving her phone in her bag. She was met with silence.

"Micha? Jer-" She turned around to see an empty street, the two toddlers no where in sight.

Is this revenge I'm seeking, or seeking someone to avenge me? Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free.

The two boys eventually got separated, getting lost in the seemingly never-ending building of fun. They met together again to eat before running off together again with only a few other kids.

Where did everyone else go..? It's not important, they decided.

Maybe I should chase and find before they'll try to stop it, it won't be long before I become a puppet.

Getting nervous, Michael stuck with Jeremy this time, keeping his mouth shut for the time being. How long have they been there?

It's been so long, since I last have seen my son lost to this monster, to the man behind the slaughter.

Christine searched for hours, trying to find them. Hours turned into days and days turned into weeks. Why had she been so stupid? She should've been paying attention to them. Her own kids, missing because she had been a terrible parent.

Since you've been gone, I've been singing this stupid song so I could ponder, the sanity of your mother.

Slowly, Christine and even Rich became inconsolable. Everyone tried to comfort them, telling them it would be alright and that Jeremy and Michael would be found.

She and Rich never believed them.

I wish I lived in the present with the gift of my past mistakes, but the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes.

When was the last time he saw Michael? Jeremy blinked, realizing his best friend/brother was gone. Where had he gone?

...

Who?

Jeremy blinked once more and shrugged, going back to mindlessly playing the two player game he was on.

Your sweet little eyes, your little smile is all I remember. Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper.

Jake snapped at Rich. He kept yelling about some stupid pizzeria and Jake was tired of it all. He yelled at Rich to shut up and to go to sleep.

The look of betrayal and shock stayed planted in his mind.

I hadn't found Rich since.

Justification is killing me, but killing isn't justified. What happened to my son I'm terrified.

Christine hadn't heard from anyone in weeks. She kept searching and searching. When was the last time she even ate?

It doesn't matter.

I have to find them, no matter what sacrifice.

It lingers through my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger, I'm sorry my sweet baby I wish I've been there.

How long had this pizzeria been here? Christine's cold, pale eyes met Jake's and together they went inside, the only thing trailing them being a small gust of wind.

It's been so long, since last I've seen my son lost to this monster to the man behind the slaughter.

"Jeremy?!" Michael called out panicked. He couldn't see anything. He couldn't move anything. Could he even be heard?

Stupid mask. Stupid suit. Stupid everything. He'd been so dumb. They never should've come to this death trap. Now Jeremy-...

Michael's mind went blank.

...

Michael wasn't there anymore. At least, not fully.

Since you've been gone, I've been singing this stupid song so I could ponder, the sanity for your mother.

Christine watched in helpless horror as Jeremy was knocked out and dragged into one of the back rooms. Following, she watched as they fit a mask on his head and matched the appropriate suit.

...

Only one of those stupid robots watched intensely, fear seemingly written in its eyes.

Even after all those robots had been 'turned on', those were the only two that stayed together.

Christine smiled brokenly, her eyes filled with heartbroken sadness that never seemed to leave.

"My babies..."

[Map End]

Loading Stats...

FNAF! Small Boyfs Ending: No Mercy

Status: Completed!

Song: It's Been So Long (Completed)

Character Info:

M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶
̶
̶J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶
̶
̶R̶i̶c̶h̶
̶
̶C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶e̶
̶
̶J̶a̶k̶e̶
̶
̶M̶r̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶e̶r̶e̶

Squip- ???

Brooke - Unavailable.

Chloe - Unavailable.

Jenna - Unavailable.

[Contiune?]

Yes: Pt. 2

No: New Route

[Note: In order to vote Yes or No, you must provide a song with lyrics in order to use for the next part. Additonlly, you may provide what ending you want.]