EVEN MORE TRUTHS & New Opponent for Love??

~Bakugo's POV~

A few weeks have passed since Eiji found out the truth. I felt really bad, but now we are back in the forest, searching for food.

A irritated growl came from Eiji as he was in his dragon form. I turned towards him with my one of my eyebrows raised. He rolled his eyes, and pointed to the trees. "What? Do you really think that that is the right way home?" I asked as he nodded.

"As I said before Eiji, we aren't going home until I go to the village real quick." He gave a confused growl as we continued our walk to the village.

Once we got into the village, people gave me bows as usual. But once they saw a huge dragon behind me, their faces were priceless!

We continued to walk until I stopped at a store. "Stay here, Eiji." He nodded and I walked in.

"Welcome back, Katsuki Bakugo." Said a hooded figure behind the counter. "Shigaraki...you know what I want, so give me it." He reached beneath the counter and passed me cigarettes.

"I shouldn't be giving you this, kid."
"Whatever. This is just your payment for what happened to Dabi."
"What happened to Dabi was not my fault, yet you still blamed me."
"He was under your watch though! It was your fault, so don't try to blame it on him!"

He got close to me. "Listen here Katsuki. I may have come out of that incident alive, but it wasn't my fault that Dabi ran off when I told him that he needs to stay with me. So take your dámn cigarettes and get out of my store."

I grabbed the cigarettes off the counter, and charged out of there. When I got outside, I saw Eiji in the alley way that was big enough for him to fit while in his dragon form.

He saw me being distressed, and got I into his human form. I threw him his clothes that was in my bag, and while I was at it, I got my lighter. I needed to have cigarette now.

I got out a cigarette and lit it. I took in the smoke, and blew it out. "Katsuki, are those cigarettes?" I nodded.

I felt the cigarette get stolen out of my mouth. "Eiji!" I said as I saw Eiji holding the cigarette in his hand. "Aren't these bad?" He said with puppy eyes. I nodded again.

He titled his head to the side. "Then why are you smoking it?"
"It helps me relax. Let's by gone, be gone. So give it back."
"Oh....well...I feel disappointing in you for smoking this."

He threw it on the ground and stomped on it. "No more smoking!" I stared at him in disbelief as he got into my bag and took the rest of them. He held them up and spit fire at them.

"Eiji, no!" I say as he burns them to a crisp.  He looked at me like he was angry. "Katsuki! I am trying to look out for you! Those chemicals might help you relax you but they are turning your inside into trash! I may be an overgrown lizard but I know common sense!"

He took a deep breath. "Katsuki, listen to me. You may be a soon-to-be King but listen to me. Don't ever, and I mean ever, do those disgusting chemicals. Please. Plus you should listen to the soon-to-be King of dragons." He whispered the last part but I heard what he said.

"Wait....wHAt?! King of dragons?! When we're?! How are you?! Wait?! Huh?!" He chuckled. "I never told you?" "No, no you didn't."

He laughed a little more. "Yeah, my mom was the queen of dragons. That's why the Kirishimas are the most respected dragons out there. We're royalty. Plus it's a pretty big title."

I stared at him once again in disbelief. "Wait, but when we were in the dragon room, why didn't the dragons notice who you were?" He looked at me in disbelief. "They did. They could smell me, and they speaked to me."

"What...no they didn't!"
"Yes they did. Dragons can speak to each other in their heads. Actually of you cut yourself with one of my scales then you can hear me speak to you while I'm in my dragon form and other dragons will know what you say to them. You could also speak to other dragons."

I looked at him, amazed. "Well...let's get out of here, so I can understand you and other dragons!" He chuckled.

We went out of the village, and Eiji went back into his dragon form and went home. When we got back home, I took one of Eiji's scales and cut myself when he was still in his dragon form.

"Can you hear me, Katsuki?" Eiji asked. "Oh my God, I can. This is weird. We aren't even using our mouths." I replied as Eiji chuckled and went back into his human form. "Let's go back inside." Eiji said and I nodded.

We walked back into the castle, we ran into my mom. "Oh Katsuki, you won't believe it! We found a dragon that was hard as steel!" "That's what she said." Eiji said to me. I busted up laughing.

"How was that funny, Katsuki?" I stopped laughing and got my composure together. "Eiji said something that's all." She looked at me like I was insane. "He...didn't say anything....WAIT A FAT MINUTE! DID YOU GUYS MAKE A BONDING?!"

I looked at Eiji, and he nodded. "THIS SITUATION CAUSES FOR A CELEBRATION!"
"Hold the phone, now give the phone to me. (A/N srry I had to do a another reference to cartoons) What's the big deal about a bonding?"

Now, Eiji is looking at me like I was crazy. "Katsuki, a bonding is a big step for a dragon rider and their dragon. It's when the dragon puts all of their trust into their rider." My mom says to me.

"Wow." Is all I can say. My mom smiles at us. "Alright you boys go to bed now." We nod and head upstairs.

~Timeskip to the night~

I woke up to my room being cool. Heck, it wasn't even dawn, probably 3 or 4 in the morning. I saw that the balcony doors where open. "What the heck?"

I got out of the bed and untangle myself out of Eiji. I went to the balcony and saw a necklace with dragons on it. "What?"

I picked it up and saw a paper on the floor. It said:

"I'm back, baby. Missed me."

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Oml I'm sorry for using the balcony scene. You can obviously see what is on my mind now, Vocaloidgirl44