39. Hungry

Jin Pov:

I think the doctor was right, sex really does relax the body. After our episode in the shower, I was now laying in Jungkook's bed, although I should be in my bed, someone claimed they wanted to give me a massage. He thinks I didn't know what he was up to, but I knew him so well. Jungkook doesn't know what it's like to just have sex once, he wanted it multiple times. This belly was a testimony of that. So I don't know who thinks he is fooling when he makes the claim of wanting to give me a "relaxing massage" before bed. He was lying, he wanted sex before bed, but I had news for him. I am hungry and not for him, but for food. I had not eaten all day properly, especially after receiving the news of having triplets.

"Jungkook, please leave my ass alone, I am hungry," I told him as I tried turning over on the bed as he had me laying on my stomach. "Me too babe, me too," he said, planting a kiss on my lower back. "For food Jungkook, not for you." he groans. "I am hungry for that too, but you are way more appetizing." I yelp out as he squeezed my ass, and the next thing I know, he buried his face between my legs.

"Jungko.... fuck!" I moaned out loud. He was licking my hole, sticking his tongue in and out, fuck I was getting turned out again. I pushed back on him bending on my knees, giving him full access to my ass; as he continued to tongue fuck me. I gripped onto the pillows for support as rock back and forth as his tongue fucked me. I wanted him to touch me, touch me all over, grab my member, and fuck me. Jungkook shifted and got up, "Okay, get dress, let's go eat." He says as he gives my ass a slap.

What the heck. "You can't leave me like this?!" I whined, turning around to face him.

"Sorry babe, kids first. If Papa's hungry, that means my babies are hungry, and I can't have that. So, get your horny self up and let's go find something to eat." Me, horny? What!

"Fine! two can play that game! you are going to want me again and guess what, it's not happening." I got off the bed and walked over to his closet, grabbing a pair of shorts and one of his t-shirt.

"Oh, please, you won't be able to resist me. In no time your body will be calling for my touch" He says proudly

"Yes, I can! And no! My body will not be calling for you. I will just have Jimin take me to that sex shop and buy a dildo." I said as I quickly made my way out his room and towards the stairs, I was headed.

"Kim Seokjin! Get back here," he yelled, I just kept going busting out in laughter during the process of me trying to get down the stairs. Which was not good as the more I laugh, the blurrier my vision got, but thankfully I made down the stairs in one piece. Jungkook made it down in no time. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me against him, his hands settling on both sides of my stomach.

"What did you just say," he asked me with a playful smirk on his face.

" I said, I will get Jimin to take me to a sex sho...ouch!" He nipped me on my lip with his teeth before I could get my words out. I glared him. "That's not nice!"

"I agree, and so is you threatening me to go to a sex shop and get a dildo. The only thing going up your ass is this." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his very hard member. "No one or nothing else is allowed. Understood." Was he jealous of dildo? "Are you jealous of a dildo?"

"Jin!" okay fine.

"Understood Sir!" I made sure to put an emphasis on the sir.

He looked at me and smiled shaking his head, "let's go eat or else I might end up taking you right here against this wall." he says pulling me and leading us to the kitchen.

***********************************