A Romantic Picnic

Cinder lay in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She was trying to process everything Lucifuge has told her about her background.

She really was the spawn of Satan. And her thought to be real dad was her adoptive father. Cinder wondered if he new also. That caring man would never lie to her. Especially not her whole life.

Sighing, she turned over and stared out her window. The snow looked like sparkling silver, following against the moonlight.

"Slenderman..." she said quietly. Cinder felt tears well up in her eyes. She missed him more than she thought. Their nights together. She actually had someone who cared enough to love her in such a way.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed quietly. Cinder closed her eyes and imagined his big arms wrapped around her lovingly. She could almost feel it were real.

"Why are you crying my dear...?" his low voice asked in a quiet whisper.

Cinder looked up to see the a gentle faceless expression looking down at her.

"Slender!" She said excitingly, hugging him tight. He lifted her chin, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Her face flushed. Cinder could make out the muscles in his cheeks raise into a smile.

"I apologize for making you cry Cinder. I had some things I needed to take care of." he said softly.

She only replied with silence, Cinder was a bit upset that he'd been gone for so long. He wrapped her in a velvet red blanket.

"Come on Cinder, I want to make it up to you."

Slender picked her up bridle style, taking her outside through the window. A rush of cold air hit Cinder in the face, making her bury her face into Slenderman's chest. He chuckled, carrying her in the way she loved the most.

Even though this man, beast, or whatever species he is, was a cold blooded killer, he was always warm to Cinder.

"We're here." he said, gently putting her down. Cinder turned around, her eyes going wide.

There was a large clearing in the middle of the forest. There on enough lush grass lay a dark blanket with candles here and there. There were silver bowls with delicious foods, salads, puddings, and a platter with a round cake. Cinder could identify that cake as cheesecake.

Her mouth began to water, feeling arms wrap around her waist from behind. She smiled looking up at him.

"Is this for me?" she asked shyly.

He nodded, "I wanted to make it up to you. I was able to prepare these from the richest ingredients."

Cinder raised a brow, "You can cook?"

"Moderately, but I only ask that you be truthful when you eat it. I don't need to eat."

Cimder looked back down at the glittering scene and sat down. There was a silver chalice with liquids inside. Cinder picked it up and sniffed it while Slenderman wasn't looking. Apple juice. Maybe made from real apples.

She sipped it, mortifyed by the glorious taste. It was a perfect balance between sweet and sour. It was crisp. I was clean.

"It's amazing!!" Cinder blurted out by accident.

Slender turned around confused. Cinder gave a nervous giggle, "I can only imagine what salad you've made."

Slender's cheeks went up into a smile form, laying down a plate with ceasar salad. Cinder could easily smell the freshness of the lettuce and tomato. She picked up a crouton, biting down on it.

She teared at such rich taste, jumping into Slenderman's arms. "YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD COOK!!"

He chuckled kissing the top of her head. Cinder blushed, sitting in his lap while eating. She cleaned every platter. Slender watched, wondering how such a human girl with a tiny waist can eat so much.

For a while they stayed in silence. Slender bent down and kissed Cinder sweetly, bringing her into a loving embrace.

Gently laying her down, Slender continued to kiss Cinder down her neck, to her collarbone.Cinder moaned softly, feeling her body become hot.

Slender slid a hand under her shirt, feeling her soft skin. He could feel it grow goosebumps, making him chuckle.

"Something wrong Cinder?" he asked softly.

Cinder could feel her face was on fire. Slender used his tentacles to undo his dress shirt, showing his white muscular chest.

He slid his hand underneath her bra strap, quickly undoing it. Cinder squealed, "W-wait!!" she shouted.

"I don't think I'm ready for this yet! I don't know how to...do all those things...."

"It's okay Cinder, I'll lead." Slender continued to kiss Cinder down her neck again. His hand found it's way under her bra where he began to caress her breast gently.

Cinder moaned softly, making Slender want her more. He pulled her into another passionate kiss, wrapping his tentacles around her waist tightly.

"Ow!!" Cinder blurted.

"Oh dear! I'm sorry!" Slender quickly let go, scooting away some.

"I'm sorry Cinder, I just couldn't help myself. You're attractive in so many ways." He looked away and sighed.

Cinder was looking away too, hiding her cherry colored face. She struggled to put her bra back on, feeling Slender help her. He spun her around, bringing her into a hug,

"Cinder, may I ask you something...?"

"What is it? It's okay, it was an accident Slender." she said, hugging him tightly.

"No it isn't that...but..."

Cinder looked at him, "But what? Just tell me."

He sighed and looked straight at her,

"I love you."

Cinder's heart stopped immediately. He loves her. Cinder blinked, feelings tears well up in her eyes. This creature had grown to love her and only her? But he doesn't even know about her being the daughter of Satan. Wouldn't he try to kill Slender, or maybe even Lucifuge, and the Cosmo twins.

No. She wouldn't let them. Not with the power she knows is in slumber inside of her. Cinder would have to manifest that power quickly to protect this man that loves her.

"Do you love me Cinder?"

She shook away from her thoughts, scared at the question he asked her. Did she? Sje didn't know. Cinder had never been in a relationship. What was love to her? She could only answer truthfully.

"I don't know...No one has ever loved me in this way. The only person that I know loves me is my dad. Not Satan either. He's not real dad..."

Realizing what she said, Cinder quickly covered her mouth looking up at Slender. He shook his head,

"It's okay, I know. I know everything Cinder. That's why I want to protect you too, but I need your friends to trust me."

That's right. Slender had been dodging them left and right. Lucifuge and the twins were having trouble understanding his motives towards Cinder. So far everyone has told her the truth but Slender, this time she would cry and run away,

"Slender, answer me truthfully. And please don't lie to me if you love me so. Why are you here, with me. Did you choose me for something you had planned?"

Slenderman stood, his demeanor changing entirely. He answered very coldly,

"Yes."

________________________________________

As always thanks for all the reads, votes, and new follows. Guys do read my notes at the end if you're following this book now because sometimes things DO come up and I can't update on a daily basis. I have a life. So yea, bear with me. See ya next chapter. ALSO I'm looking for A individual that's willing to proof read this book for any spelling errors since I'm on a phone. If you'd like to just PM me and we'll talk. Stay Classy ;D