The Wounds

I groaned in distress as my alarm went off. I slapped the off button and moaned as I sat up and stretched. A sharp pain went up my leg trying to stretch it.

"Oww!!"

I stuck my leg out from under the covers and looked at my bandage. It looked soaked through with blood. "The hell....?"

I removed the gauze and saw the wound only got worse. it was red and swollen like a spider bite, only with scratches. It hurt every time I tried to move, so I had to move rather slowly. Carefully I rose from my bed and limped down the hallway.

I smelled eggs and hash browns as I neared the dining room. I sat at the table, wincing at the pain in my leg.

"Mornin' beauty!" my dad said happily,  putting a hot plate in front of me. He studied me for a minute, noticing my facial expression.

"What's wrong princess?" He kneeled on front of me.

I sighed, the pain was strangely annoying, "I got scratched last night and it's getting worse..." I said lifting my pant leg. His eyes grew wide at the sight.

"Holy hell girl!! How did you get that?!" he exclaimed. I shrugged, remembering my hot fantasy from last night.

"I don't know dad, can I stay home? I can barely walk. It's Friday anyways." I looked at him, giving him puppy eyes. He smiled at me.

"Well alright princess, hopefully by Sunday night you'll be good to go. Now I gotta get goin' honey. I'll see you when I get home."

He kissed my leg and put on his work cap. I nodded at him as he walked out the door. I sighed, looking down at my leg in displeasure.

"I hate you..." I said to myself. I ate my food and went to my room. I laid back on my bed and popped open my laptop. I pressed my power button, it didn't start. I pressed it again, it still didn't start. Frustrated, I pressed it multiple times and the screen flickered to white. I pressed the power button again.

This time, the screen flickered violently, then stopped as an image appeared on my screen. My eyes grew wide and my heart raced. A white face was staring back at me, at least I thought it was, since it had no eyes, nose, or mouth.

There was a short silence then loud static ringing in my ears. I thought my eardrums would burst. I put my hands over my head attempting to block out the sound. It didn't help at all.

I looked at the screen, I feared for my life as I saw a thin, black jagged line run across what would be his mouth and curved up to his cheeks into a sinister smile. Scared out my mind I slapped the screen down, closing my laptop. I decided not to touch it for the rest of the day.

__________________________________________

Short chapter but I promise more will come! thank you if you're reading this, It means a lot to me!! Stay tuned for more please!!