The General's Report

He sighed, waiting for Ezra was always a difficult task. He never showed up on time. What could he do? He couldn't fire him, that would be beyond absurd. Ezra was his best General he has in this world of red terrain.

He sat up from his throne of black and red skull bones, and stepped down to see if Ezra was in the main entrance hall. He could feel him approaching.

"Welcome back Ezra...you're late as always." his voice deep and smooth.

A flash of green and black appeared, Ezra stepping through the curtain of light. Showing his true demonic form, he smiled,

"Oh Satan, but you know I'm your one in eternity Generals."

Satan chuckled, "Yes I am aware. Come now, we have much to discuss."

Nodding, Ezra followed the dark lord back into the throne room. He stopped midway, letting Satan take his place back on his powerful throne. He stared back at his playful General,

"How is she?" he asked in a soft voice. He looked weary, like if he had been worried about his most precious daughter.

Ezra nodded, "She's doing well. I may have to do a suppression spell, or make her forget all together, I accidentally transformed in front of her. Slenderman has grown to have a liking to her. I can't get anywhere near her with him attacking me on the spot. He has been looking after ger very closely."

Satan stood up quickly, "What?! That disgusting thing has been around my daughter?!! I demand to know his intentions at once Ezra!!" He voice boomed through the hall, making the room shake a little.

Ezra gulped a little, not knowing how to exactly tell him the truth. Satan growled, his eyes burning red now, "Do not lie to me, General Ezra Lucifige!!"

Taking a deep breath, he forced his words out from his throat, "I don't know your greatness, but I will see if I can get some information out of your daughter somehow."

"Don't be foolish! As secretive as she can be, she'll never let you in that area of her mind." he said sitting back down on his throne.

Ezra looked down, sighing. Satan sighed as well, "You haven't told her what her true identity is, correct?"

"Of course not, your greatness. What should I do from this point?"

Satan sighed, "Keep an eye on her, at all times, General. Do your best to keep that thing away from my daughter."

Ezra bowed, "Yes your majesty."

Without another word, Ezra turned and left the room in a flash of green. This was going to be a difficult task to keep up. Slenderman was a definite problem in this world, and needed to be taken care of. Who knows what he really wants to do with Cinder.

__________________________________________

as always thanks for the reads guys!! Happy to see more and more people like my story :3 Stay Classy :D