Hyperventilate / The Hounds Of Baskerville 2

They make their way to Henry Knight's house, which turns out to be a huge mansion. Kate stops and takes a moment to take it in and raises an eyebrow at John who returns her stare with a curious frown.
Sherlock heads right towards the door and rings the bell. 
"Hi." Henry opens the door. 
"Hi." John exclaims with a happy voice. 
"Come in, come in." He steps aside to make room for them and Sherlock wipes his feet on the doormat before walking through the corridor of Henry's house.
John and Kate stop to look into a large room with a high ceiling and old furniture in astonishment. 
"This is, ehm ... Are you? Ehm..." John's searing for the right formulation without sounding like he wants to rob Henry Knight right on the spot. 
"...rich?" Kate just goes for it and looks at Henry. 
"Yeah." He says casually and walks through a door to their right. 
"Right." John looks at Kate with an impressed face and they start to chuckle.
Sherlock, who stopped and looks at them rolls his eyes before following Henry in a room that turns out to be the kitchen.

Henry makes them coffee and they sit down at the counter. Sherlock in the middle between John and Kate, while Henry stands behind the counter.
"It's-it's a couple of words. It's what I keep seeing. 'Liberty' ..." Henry starts.
"'Liberty'." John interrupts him as he gets out his notebook to write it down.
Henry looks up at him straddled for a moment but then nods. "'Liberty' and ... 'in'. It's just that."
He takes the milk bottle from the counter and turns to John and Kate. "Are you finished?"
"Mm." They both hum and Kate gives him a thankful smile from behind her mug.
John turns to Sherlock as Henry puts the milk in the fridge. "Mean anything to you?"
"'Liberty in death' – isn't that the expression? The only true freedom." Sherlock whispers back.
Kate and John both nod at that and Sherlock takes another sip of his coffee.
Henry turns around again with a heavy sigh. "What now, then?"
"Sherlock's got a plan." John declares but it sounds more like a question towards Sherlock.
"Yes." Sherlock fake smiles at Henry and puts his mug down on the counter.
"Right." Henry breaths.
"We take you back out onto the moor ..."
"Okay..." Henry says slowly.
"...and see if anything attacks you."
"What?!" John and Kate snap and turn their head at him.
"That should bring things to a head." Sherlock ignores them and keeps talking to Henry with a calm voice.
"At night?" Henry asks in disbelieve. "You want me to go out there at night?"
"Mm." Sherlock hums in agreement as if it's the most normal thing to do.
"That's your plan?" Kate sniggers in disbelieve.
"Brilliant." John adds ironically and shakes his head.
"Got any better ideas?" Sherlock finally turns towards them with narrowed eyes.
"That's not a plan." Kate states and holds Sherlock's stare.
"Listen, if there is a monster out there, there's only one thing to do: Find out where it lives." He turns back to Henry, gives him another encouraging fake smile and lifts his mug back up to his lips.

Of cause they still follow Sherlock's 'plan' and drive as close to the hollow as they can before continuing by foot.
Sherlock hands each of them a huge flashlight from the trunk of their car before telling Henry to lead them to the exact place his father was killed.
"Do you have your gun?" Kate asks John who just answers with a nod.
Kate walks up besides Sherlock while John's with Henry for emotional and medical support if he freaks out. It's completely dark by now and suddenly there's a scream in the distance.
Instead of reaching for her gun Kate just reaches for Sherlock's hand in the dark with a gasp.
The others stopped too. "That was just a fox." He declares after a few seconds. Kate knows he's right but he still sounds a bit thrown off by the sound.
Even tho there's no thread she just holds on to his hand and Sherlock lets her. It's not like they never walked around hand in hand before while solving crimes. It happened far too often considering that one of them is Sherlock bloody Holmes. It also helps them to find their way through the darkness cause their flashlights can't light everywhere.
Kate moves through the darkness like she's born for it, same goes for John as far as Kate can make out but even Sherlock nearly trips over a stick or rock more than once.