Irene Adler / A Scandal In Belgravia 1

It's Friday. Sherlock finally decided that he needed a nap, John is on another date and Kate is currently in the living room looking at newspaper articles about Sherlock.
Gladly nobody published a picture of her. Mostly of Sherlock and sometimes a small one of John since he owns the blog. She was only mentioned once as Sherlock's mysterious companion.
Mrs. Hudson is walking through the flat, trying to clean up a bit since all three flatmates are too distracted most of the time.
"Oh dear! Thumbs!" She hears her call from the kitchen.
Kate chuckles and gets up to help her when the door opens and a man storms in.
"The door was... the door was..."
He just stares at them in panic before fainting.
"Sherlock! You've got another one!" Mrs. Hudson shouts while Kate bends down to check his pulse.
Sherlock hurries out of his bedroom, only wrapped in his blanket.
"Do you sleep naked?" Kate frowns but Sherlock ignores her.

"Tell us from the start. Don't be boring." Sherlock demands as soon as the man is conscious again.
He explains that his car broke down in the countryside. He was trying to start the engine again and again but it wouldn't work.
As he looked around for some sort of help he saw a man with a red jacket right at the river. He tried to start the engine again but then the car loudly backfired. As he looked for the man again he was gone so he got out of the car and saw him lying on the ground. He got closer to see if he's ok, but the man was dead.
"Kate?"
"Mh?"
"I'll send you to the crime scene. You can video call me then."
"What?"
"I just woke up and I'm not sure if it's exciting enough to get out of the house. I call Lestrade."

Soon Later Kate finds herself arriving at the crime scene in the countryside.
As soon as she gets out of the car a detective glowers at her. "Carter. Sherlock Holmes?"
"No, Kate Taylor." She shakes his hand. "Are you set up for Wi-Fi?"
He nods and Kate opens her notebook to call Sherlock.
"Wait. I have to get my coffee." Sherlock picks up and walks away.
"You realize this is a tiny bit humiliating?" Kate utters as he comes back.
"It's okay, I'm fine." Sherlock yawns and pulls his blanket closer around him. "Now, show me to the stream."
"I didn't really mean for you." Kate grumbles and Sherlock walks into the living room, places the Laptop on the table and adjusts it.
"Look, this is a six. There's no point in my leaving the flat for anything less than a seven. We agreed. Now, go back. Show me the grass."
"When did we agree that?" Kate queries while walking towards the river and turning the notebook around to show Sherlock.
"We agreed it yesterday. Stop! ...Closer."
Kate flips the notebook around and gives him a glare. "I wasn't even at home yesterday. I was in Dublin with John? Our off day that you didn't want to be part of, remember?"
"Well, it's hardly my fault you weren't listening." He mocks.
Kate can hear the doorbell ring and Sherlock shouts. "SHUT UP!"
"Do you just carry on talking when we're away?" Kate chuckles.
"I don't know. How often are you away? ... Now, show me the car that backfired.
Kate groans and stands up to turn the laptop towards the car. "It's there."
"That's the one that made the noise, yes?"
She turns the camera back at herself. "Yeah. And if you're thinking gunshot, there wasn't one. He wasn't shot; he was killed by a single blow to the back of the head from a blunt instrument which then magically disappeared along with the killer. That's gotta be an eight at least."
"You've got two more minutes, then I want to know more about the driver." Carter warns.
"Oh, forget him. He's an idiot. Why else would he think himself a suspect?" Sherlock groans.
"I think he's a suspect!" Carter finally gives his input, leaning towards the camera.
"Pass me over." Sherlock sighs at Kate.
"All right, but there's a mute button and I will use it." She warns.
"Up a bit! I'm not talking from down here!" Sherlock snaps as Kate holds the notebook in a lower angle due to the weight.
"Okay, just take it, take it." She grumbles and hands the notebook over to Carter.
"Having driven to an isolated location and successfully committed a crime without a single witness, why would he then call the police and consult a detective? Fair play?" Sherlock starts to talk in his quick deduction voice.
"He's trying to be clever. It's over-confidence." Carter explains.
"Did you see him? Morbidly obese, the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own, the right sleeve of an internet porn addict and the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition. Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy" Sherlock starts to chuckle. "And you think he's an audacious criminal mastermind?!"
Kate gapes and Sherlock turns around revealing the driver.
"Don't worry, this is just stupid." He assures him.
"What did you say? Heart what?" The driver questions in concern.
"Go to the stream." Sherlock orders.
"What's in the stream?" Carter asks.
"Go and see."
Carter hands the notebook back to Kate. She can hear Mrs. Hudson and some other people talking.
"Sherlock, what's going on? What's happening?" Then the screen goes black. "I've lost him. I don't know what ..."
A young police officer runs up to her. "Miss Taylor?"
"Yes?" She's still trying to get the call back up.
"It's for you."
She looks at him and sees a phone on his ear and holds out her hand. "Okay, thanks."
"Uh, no, miss. The helicopter."
She spins around and gazes at a helicopter that is just landing on the field. "What?"