Its no secret to them that Yena came from a broken family so theyre glad that the girl didnt got influenced of her harsh environment. Yena got no guts to hurt her partner like what her father did to her mother. She vowed not to do that.

Chaeyeon snorted, smirking at her friend. “Oh really then? Okay, i think i got the wrong information.” She replied and watched Yena's reaction. As expected, the girl is disappointed and sad.

Yena is sulking and pouting as she fiddled the keys of her controller. She will admit, She missed the younger one, their friendly dates, and just everything about Yuri. The younger would also sing for her whenever they go to the park, and she missed that lovely voice. Well, Yuri will sing for her to sleep whenever they do video call but she wanted it to hear in person.

Chaeyeon scooted over to comfort her sulky ducky friend, hugging and ruffling her hair.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Chaeyeon immediately stood up to open the door. Yena craned her neck.

The Miyawaki fam appeared and Chaeyeon immediately scooped Nako and Hitomi with her both hands, kissing them on the cheeks and quickly gave her girlfriend a peck on the nose when she saw Sakura pouting like a child.

Yujin and Wonyoung immediately roamed their eyes on the house, its their first time here. Theyre delighted, especially Yujin, she's happy that she finally took a step inside her girlfriend's house, and next time, she will make Minjoo come to her house and finally introduce her to her parents.

Yena and Hyewon paused the game to greet them, Yena and Yujin fist bumped as a greeting while Hyewon just walked straight to Chaeyeon and grabbed Nako from her arms without a word. Meanwhile Wonyoung is searching for a certain someone, same for Yujin.

“Theyre in the kitchen, they'll be going out after a bit.” Chaeyeon said when she noticed the two looking for their loves. The two blushed when they got caught. Wonyoung sat down to the couch, scanning the interior while Yujin is not amused so she walked around, trying to find the kitchen and to familiarize herself to the house.

Yena is disappointed, a bit. She kinda hoped and assumed. She sighed, very sad and lonely as she setteled herself on the floor again, to play the game and to distract herself.

Sakura saw it and turned to her girlfriend. “She's really looking for Yuri.” She said, and Chaeyeon nodded. “That duck misses her hamster, i guess. But kept on denying that theres something happening between them.” The ash blonde haired said, putting Hitomi down. The child immediately ran to Hyewon and started to punch the poor woman's legs, commanding her to let her bestfriend down or its on sight. Hyewon complied, giving the kid a fearful look.

Chaeyeon leaned on Sakura and the other woman wrapped her arm around her shoulders, giving the younger a kiss on the forehead. “You know what will happen later.” She whispered and the ash blonde haired nodded, smiling.

Wonyoung grimaced at the sight of the lovey dovey couple. Then immediately lit up when she saw three people including the love of her life coming out from the kitchen with foods.

Yujin is clinging on Minjoo as the older woman tried to balance the tray to her hand, letting her girlfriend clung into her like a clingy and affectionate dog she is.

Eunbi squealed and kissed Hitomi and Nako on the cheeks, giving them sandwiches they made.

Minjoo started to prepare the movies they will watch, Yujin trailing behind her. The older woman had a hard time installing the DVD because Yujin would snuggle her head to her hand, asking for a ruffle and pat. Of course she cant resist her so she would give her what she wanted. After an eternity she finished it, sighing. “Yujin-ah,” she called and the younger one just backhugged her, smiling innocently at her. “I'm going to get water.”