10

Rye

I didn't know what exactly had gotten into me last night. What was the reason I had shown Andy my most vulnerable side? A side that no one had ever seen before? And why had I enjoyed his touch and his lovely words so much?

After I had fallen asleep I'd dreamt about us.

I was on a walk with Andy. I took a look around and recognized the area we were walking in. It was the path along the lake, near our house. We were walking in silence, only holding each other on our hands.

Suddenly the scene changed and we sat on a bench near the lake. The sun was setting on the horizon and Andy had placed his head on my shoulder. I gently layed my hand on his thigh. Nervously I turned my head to face him. He looked so beautiful, the way he smiled at me.

"I'll never wanna lose you!", I whispered. And as he had replied to me before going to sleep, he answered: "You'll never lose me! I'll never leave you!".

I felt a warm feeling spreading through my body. Andy was so close that I could feel his breath on my neck. He looked up to my face and I started to lean in for a kiss. I sighed as I finally felt his lips on mine. His soft, smiling lips. Gently I started to move my lips. Andy didn't hesitate to kiss me back and my head went dizzy. He tasted so good. Kissing him was addictive and I felt something I've never felt in my life before. I cupped Andy's face with my hands and slit my tongue over his bottom lips.

I'd wanted to deepen the kiss, but before I'd had the change to put my toungue into Andy's now open mouth I'd woken up.

Sweating and shaking.

What was wrong with me? Why was I dreaming about stuff like that? About kissing my best friend?

I watched Andy for a few more minutes. He was still asleep, snuggled into the pillows. One of his arms was placed on my chest and I was relieved, that I was wearing a shirt. I felt the warmth of his arm through the material of my shirt and I bet that if I hadn't worn a shirt, my skin would had burned under his touch.

Carefully I tried to get out of bed without waking him. I sneaked out of the room and closed the door carefully behind me. I didn't want him to wake up because of a slamming door again.

//

After I had hopped under the shower and changed my clothes, I walked downstairs, just to find a nearly awake Jack sitting in the kitchen.

"Why are you awake already? That's a rare thing to see?", I teased. Jack tried to open his eyes, but he was just too tired. Too tired to even get angry about my words.

"Brook woke me up. He wants to go to the pet store and Ikea today, because he needs some things for Spyro and his room. And my dumbass self promised him yesterday to accompany him.". He yawned.

"I can go with him if you want to. I don't have any plans for today!", I suggested. I had to get out of here for a couple of hours. "Well, I think he would be mad if I let him hanging, but you can join if you want to!", he answered. Jack was a great person. Brook was really lucky to call him his best friend. I nodded.

"I'll make some breakfast for us! Go get a shower. Maybe it'll bring you back to life.", I offered and started looking for all the ingredients I would need to make pancakes. Jack mumbled something that sounded like a 'thank you' and left the kitchen.

Two minutes later a dead looking Mikey stumbled into the kitchen. Why was everyone awake this early today?

"Good morning, sunshine!", I greeted him. Mikey just grunted back at me. "Do you want some pancakes?", I asked cheerfully. "Someone's in a good mood today!", Mikey detected and sat down in the kitchen. "I'd love to have some of these!", he answered and pointed into the pan. Luckily I had made enough batter to feed the whole house with it.

Twenty minutes later, I had a big plate with a ton of pancakes on it. I decided to bring a plate with a few pancakes on it up in Andy's room, together with a mug of his favourite tea. As a little 'thank you' for always being there for me and dealing with my mood swings.

Another twenty minutes later I sat in my car with Brooklyn, Jack and Mikey on our way to the pet store.

The day was quite funny and I realized how much I had missed going out with the boys. We spent the whole day with shopping and making fun of each other. For lunch we went to Nandos. While eating our food we planned the rest of the day. Brook wanted to go to the Gym, but Jack wasn't really happy about that. I joined Brooks suggestion and Mikey also decided to go home earlier. So it came, that we dropped Mikey and Jack at the next bus stop and Brook and I went to the Gym to finish off the day.

//

Finally Brook and I were back home. It was getting dark already and the lights of Hogwarts were already shining through the trees, as we drove along the small street that lead to our house. We had been to Nandos for another round, after we'd finished our training, that's why we came back home much later that we originally had planned.

Surprisingly I was still in a very good mood, when I went through the front door right into the kitchen. Andy and Mikey were sitting in the conservatory and Andy was showing Mikey something on his guitar.

"Hello, Boys!", I greeted them. Andy stopped playing immediately after he'd seen me entering the room. Okay, that was weird. "What?", I asked.

Both of them were looking kinda serious. I felt my mood dropping immediately. An ugly feeling of being left out started to spread through my veins. "Are we now having big secrets here at Roadtrip?", I asked. I tried to sound funny but I could see the flicker in Andy's eyes.

And then I looked at Mikey and I saw it. I saw the judgemental look in his eyes and I instantly knew, that Andy must have told him about us. About me. About me kissing him, about me crying in his room. And I felt my heart breaking. I had trusted him.

I felt tears filling up my eyes as I rushed out of the room. Andy didn't shout my name, he didn't run after me. I ran straight to the bathroom, closed the door and collapsed on the ground. It was hurting so bad. A few minutes later I had calmed myself down, but my eyes were still red and wet.

I watched my reflection in the big mirror on the door and I knew what to do. I pulled out my phone, took some pictures and posted them on Instagram with the caption 'good eve, how are we? x'. I didn't hide the fact that I had been crying.

I wanted Andy to see it. I wanted to make him feel bad.

A/N

I'm currently on vacation in Italy. That's why I have a lot of time to write. I'm working on the Randy fanfiction and a new idea, which you hopefully will like.
So keep excited for new stories and updates. Thank you all for reading!

Lots of love xx