3

Andy

I woke up to the birds singing through the open windows and the feeling of the warm sunlight on my skin. I opened my eyes slowly. Last night had been rough and I was still nearly asleep. A slamming door had woken me up.

Confused I scanned the room around me. This was absolutely not my room! I shuffled myself up against the headboard of the bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Hardly I tried to remember what exactly had happened last night.

My hand touched a cold bottle, hidden between the sheets, while I tried to get out of bed. I grabbed it, swung my legs over the edge of the bed and looked around again.

I recognized Rye's room, but Rye wasn't here. My eyes fell on the bottle I was still holding in my hands. Some alcohol, I didn't know. Usually I wasn't drinking that much, especially during the week, but somehow Rye had managed it to convince me to join him.

I sighed and threw the bottle back onto Ryes bed. I remembered that we had watched a documentary on Netflix and that I had fallen asleep pretty soon. The memory of being woken up, because Rye had been touching my face popped up in my head as I continued staring at the ruffled sheets in front of me. I tried to remember the rest of the night, but everything that had followed after I'd woken up was kinda blurry.

Well, there was some stuff, that I remembered, but I didn't know if it actually had happened like that or if I'd only dreamed about it. I must had been a dream, because Rye Beaumont would never kiss me the way I remembered.

*bang*

Another door slammed downstairs. I quickly walked towards the window and looked outside. I saw Alex' car parking in the backyard and the sun rising at the end of the long road, that lead to our house.

I spotted Rye running down that street, away from the house. He didn't wear a shirt, just some sweatpants. And he looked so good.

A picture of his face above me flashed though my mind and I quickly shook my head.

"So soft!", Rye sighed into my mouth. Goosebumps rose all over my body at his words. I looked up in his dark eyes and a little moan escaped my lips. He looked so hot. Before I had the chance to say something, Rye slammed his lips against mine again.

Was is a memory or a dream? Had he actually kissed me last night?

My head started spinning and I decided to investigate the events from last night after another short nap. I went back to my room to get some rest. I was so tired and my head was banging. That was the reason why I had decided a while ago to never ever drink so much again.

//

I woke up to Mikey shouting and laughing outside. Annoyed I turned myself around and covered my ears with my pillow. "MIKEY! YOU CAN'T PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR HANDS". Brook was shouting as well. These boys would make me go crazy someday.

I sighed and forced myself out of bed. My stomach rumbled and although I felt very sick and I noticed that I was hungry. I walked downstairs, slowly because my head was still hurting and entered the kitchen.

Through the windows I could see Mikey and Brooklyn playing football. Well, at least something like that. Currently Brooklyn was rolling on the floor, the football pressed against his body to cover it from Mikey. Mikey laughed and started tickling Brooklyn. Both of them looked way younger than they actually were. They kinda reminded me of the Beaumont twins. Inseparable, but unable to interact with each other for more than five minutes without fighting. I smiled. Although they were annoying as hell I loved them with all my heart.

"Oh, hey. Look who's finally decided to crawl out of his coffin.". I jumped as I heard a voice coming from the couch in the corner. Robbie started laughing. "Good morning. You look like you just have risen from the death. Rough night?". He winked and smirked. I rolled my eyes on him and went into the kitchen. I needed some tea.

"Well, you're lovely brother is the cause of my appearance. I just wanted to be a good friend and he totally used my kindness to get me drunk.", I explained as I was searching for a clean mug. Robbie started laughing again.

He had so much in common with his brother. The same adorable laugh, that both boys hated, the same dark brown eyes, the same kind of weird brain.

A wave of fear swept through my body. What would Robbie think, if he ever discovered my feelings for his brother? And what would Rye think about me?

A/N

A little shorter than the first two. I'm sorry, but I hope you like it anyway. The boys are going on UK tour again! Anyone going?

Lots of love xx