Chapter 22

Niall POV

"What? What do you mean you want to be with her?", Louis asked.

"I think we can have a do-over. I think we deserve a do-over. Megan, I do want to be with you".

Her mouth was wide open, but she wasn't saying anything.

"Megan", Louis said, "what did you tell me?"

"But, Louis-".

"Megan, WHAT DID YOU TELL ME? I'm not trying to hurt you, but you can't forget what started this".

I didn't know what they were talking about, but it didn't sound good.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I can't do this". 

She quickly ran out the front door.

"LOUIS, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? We were going to get back together! You ruined it".

"Niall, that's not what you want. I know it's not. You only feel this way because apparently you two just shared some kind of moment. I know it's always nice taking a ride down memory lane, but this isn't what you want. If you think about it, I know you'll agree".

I sat down on the couch.

"Get out".

"What?", he asked, confused.

"Louis, get out of my house".

"Are you being serious right now?"

"What do you think? GET OUT".

I knew he didn't want to, but seeing the look on his face made him leave. I can't believe what he just did. Everything could have been good. I could have been with Megan, and everything would go back to normal.

So, we really were done. 

Megan POV

I quickly drove to Harry's.

"Get up", I shouted when I walked in the house.

He came in the living room with a blanket wrapped around his waist. I looked at him.

"Well, you woke me up, and you know I sleep naked".

"Whatever. I need to talk to you".

We sat on the couch together, and I turned to him.

"I told Niall that I want to be with him".

Harry gasped.

"What about what we did today? I thought you were over him".

"I am", I said, "as soon as I said it, I wish I hadn't. But, the bad thing is that he agreed. He said that he wants to be with me".

"So, what happens now, Megan? Are you two back together now?"

"No because I'm moving back to the US. For good".

"Wait, what?"

"I'm the person that's keeping Niall from moving on. So, I figured it out on the way over here. I'm moving".

"Megan, I don't think that's the best solution-".

"Harry, just wait. When I moved back the first time, Niall didn't try to contact me at all. The only reason that I came back was because I was confronting him about something. I shouldn't have come back. He was doing fine without me. So, I need to go back....and never come here again".

"Megan, you do realize that he isn't the only person affected then? You're leaving us too. The boys will be devastated when they find this out".

"I know, Harry. I'm sorry. But, I have to do this for everyone. None of you will be happy if Niall and I aren't together. So, I'm helping us all out".