Chapter Seven

Sam wakes up the next morning with a killer headache. She feels sick to her stomach when she stands up. Her stomach churns and she runs in the bathroom to throw her guts up. Jeff was already up. He was in the kitchen with the others. They could hear movement upstairs. Jeff smirks before going up to his room. Once inside he sees Sam face planted on the bed.

"Morning kitty." He smirks when he hears her groan.

"Morning Jeffy." He walks over and sits on the side of the bed. "What the hell happened last night?" She groans holding her head.

"You tried to seduce me." He chuckles.

"Oh shit." She mumbles.

"Come on kitty lets go downstairs."

"My head hurts though." She complains but he just picks her up.

"We're going to the kitchen." He carries her bridal style down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Look who has a hangover." He says before sitting her down at the table.

"So, what did you do while we was gone last night?" Masky asked.

"I don't even remember half of what happened. All I know is that I figured out what the body wanted from me, drunk a bottle of whiskey, and then from there it's a blur." She lies her head down on the table groaning.

Ben stands up from the table. "I'm gonna go upstairs for a minute." He leaves going upstairs. Sam completely didn't hear him.

"Where's Ben going?" Sam asked.

"He went to check on his girlfriend." Jeff tells her.

"Ben has a girlfriend?"

"Yea she sleeps during the day. He always goes up to check on her at least once while she's asleep." Sam is sitting there when they hear little foot steps and then a little girl runs in the kitchen.

"Morning Sally." Hoody and Masky say.

"Morning." She runs over and sits in between them at the table.

"Cool it's Sally." Sam mumbles. Sally looks at her.

"Who's she?"

"That's Sam. She's a shapeshifter." Hoody tells her. Sally's says oh and then asked Sam to change into a unicorn.

"I guess I could." Sam stands up from the table and gets on her hands and knees. She closes her eyes before changing into a unicorn. Sally runs over climbing on. She pulls Sam's hair a little when she got on. EJ opens the back door and Sam walks out with Sally on her back.

"Be careful Sally. Sam keep her safe." Masky tells her. Sam nods her head before she takes off. Jeff watches them leave before Ben comes back downstairs.

"Where's Sam?"

"Sally had her change into a unicorn." LJ tells him.

They walk back in the house and sit around an hour before going out killing. Jeff made it his goal to track down Sam's parents. After a long night of hunting they made it home. Sam was lying on the couch catching her breath.

"Sup kitty?" Jeff walks over kissing her cheek.

"Trying to catch my breath. Sally about ran me to death. If cat years work on me I'm down to only eight lives now." Jeff smirks down at her.

"I know what can make you feel better." She looks up at him and he picks her up running to his room.

"Use a condom!! We don't need kids running around!! Besides Sally!!" LJ shouts up the stairs. Ben goes upstairs and comes back down with his girlfriend Ivy.

(That's right creepers. Ivy just made an appearance in the story. Oh and lemon warning! You have been warned.)

Jeff runs in his room slamming the door behind him. He throws her on the bed before locking the door. Sam looks up at him seeing the lust in his eyes and can feel herself getting wet. Jeff walks over crawling on top of her. She pulls his lips to her kissing him. He kisses her back before licking her bottom lip. She playfully denies him. He growls before running a hand up her side and squeezing her boob. She gasps and he plunges his tongue in her mouth, claiming her as his. Jeff explores her mouth while she tugs at the bottom of his hoodie pulling it up. He breaks to finish taking it off before pulling her shirt off. His shirt came off with his hoodie. He locks his lips on her neck searching for her sweet spot. While doing so he reaches his hands down unbuttoning her pants before pulling them off.

He hears her gasp and start moaning his name. She can feel him smirk into her neck. He abuses the spot by kissing, licking, biting, anything he can think of and as a result it left a hickey.

"J-Jeff." She throws her head back moaning his name. She rolls them over and kisses down his neck looking for his sweet spot.

"Sam." Jeff moans as she finds the spot and abuses it. She left a hickey on his neck. He sets up and pulls her closer in his lap. He kisses her again and runs his hand down her waist into her panties. He rubs her clit causing her to moan into his mouth. He slips one of his fingers into her. She gasp and arches her back. A tear slips down her face.

"It's ok kitty. The pain doesn't last long." He kisses the tear away before adding another finger. She groans in pain. She feels herself start to enjoy it but Jeff pulled his fingers out causing her to glare at him.

"Stop teasing me." She reaches down unbuttoning his pants before he pushes her back taking them off. He climbs on her and reaches behind her back unclipping her bra before throwing it to a random corner of his room. She can feel his man friend against her. He kisses his way down to her breast. He sucks and bites around on her left nipple while playing with her right. Sam moans out in pleasure.

"Jeff. Ah Jeff." She reaches down pulling his boxers off. She pushes him back before going lower licking his tip.

"Ah Sam." He moans. She smirks before teasing him only to have his hand on the back of her head pushing her further. She bobs her head up and down causing Jeff to moan louder. She pulls off before he can cum in her mouth. He pushes her back before straddling her waist positioning himself. He looks at her before pushing in. Sam arches her back crying out in pain. Blood seeped out of her womanhood. Tears ran down her face from pain.

"It's ok kitty." He interlaces his fingers with hers pulling her arms above her head kissing her. He pulls back from her lips with his forehead resting on hers. "Tell me when you're ready." He places his lips back on hers kissing her. About five minutes pass before she's ready. Jeff is still kissing her so to tell him she's ready she thrust her hips into his. He smirks on her lips before thrusting in and out of her. He moves his lips back to her neck.

"Jeff." She moans louder. "H-harder. Faster." She begs and he gives her what she wanted. His thrusting became harder and faster. "Jeff!" She calls out his name which only makes him go faster. He moved a little and hits her g spot. "Oh god Jeff! Yes!" She cries out digging her claws into his back. He keeps hitting that spot and she keeps calling out. "Jeff! I'm g-gonna c-cum." She cums all over his dick but he still hasn't had enough of her yet. He keeps thrusting in and out of her but his thrusts have gotten a little sloppy.

"Sam! I'm gonna cum." Then he releases his hot seed into her. Their juices mix together with her blood. Jeff collapses on top of her panting. She is panting also trying to catch her breath. He pulls out of her falling on his back.

(Ok end of the lemon.)

"That.." He pants trying to catch his breath.

"Was.." She is always panting still.

"Awesome." They both say. Jeff pulls the blankets over them and Sam moves her head on his chest.

"I love you kitty." Jeff says before kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Jeffy." She smiles and falls into a peaceful sleep. Jeff pulls his eye mask on before falling asleep himself.