Chapter Twenty

Sam's POV

It has been about two months since we meet Mandy and the wedding is in a few hours. Ivy and I are helping Mandy finish last minute decorating. Ivy's uncles are keeping her dad away for now until the wedding. After the last of decorating is done we check on the food. Everything was in place. The three of us went upstairs and started getting into our dresses. We helped Mandy get her dress on. Her dress is long and white with a sweetheart cut at the top. The dress Ivy is wearing is crimson red, it goes to about the knee and has one strap. My dress is the same but her dress is a darker shade of red. See when we done the dress shopping Mandy would be wearing white, then the maid of honor would be in crimson, and the brides maids are in a lighter shade of red. Sally ran in the room in her dress. She is wearing a puffy pink dress with little flowers on it.

"You look so adorable Sally." Mandy said smiling. Sally giggled before helping us get her ready. Ivy was working on her nails while I done her make up and Sally done her hair. It was about twenty minutes before we start when Sally ran out of the room to find Ben and Jeff. "Ivy?"

"Yea?" She asked.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm replacing you mother. I could never replace her but I will be here for you girls." Ivy let herself smile and so did I. She went up and hugged her.

"Thanks Mandy." She hugged her back.

"No problem Ivy." A knock sounded at the door and Ben popped his head in.

"It's time." We all walk downstairs and stop at the front door. Ivy took Offender's arm and I took Jeff's. Mandy was having her brother walk her out. We got to meet him awhile back. His name is Dylan. Sally stood in front of us. Ben was going to walk Jill out instead of Ivy since she has to walk with Offendy. The door opened and Sally walked out with her flowers. We all followed behind her. Mandy got her bouquet of roses. When we got to the front Ivy went into her place followed by me and then Jill. She handed Ivy her bouquet when she got to the alter. From there we had a ceremony we'd never forget.

(Time skip to the after party)

I was hanging with Jeff and we were chilling eating cake at our table. We watched Slendy and Mandy slow dancing. I smiled watching them. They are so cute together.

"Kitty, are you having fun?" I looked over at Jeff.

"Yea but this could be better."

"How?" He continued to look at me. I leaned in whispering in his ear. His face then held a smirk to it. "Let's go kitty." We got up and headed to a cabin back in the woods. When we first started dating and sleeping together Jeff had to find a place for us to get our alone time. Yea, a few times Slender got onto us about being loud so, that was really embarrassing. I held onto his hand and we took off running. When we got inside Jeff locked the door. I slipped out of the dress and he got out of his suit. We made our way to the bedroom and from there things got rough.

(Lemon warning)

We were making out with my back to the wall. We were both in only our underclothes. Jeff pulled off my strapless bra and threw it to the floor. My hands roamed his chest before making it to his hair. I pulled him closer to me and his friend brushed against me. I moaned into the kiss and Jeff slipped his tongue in my mouth. I ran one hand from his hair down his body and slipped it in his boxers. I started stroking him and he moaned in my mouth. I started pumping him. He pulled his lips from mine grunting and moaning. When I felt his dick twitch in my hand he pulled my hand from his dick and pushed me against the wall. He pulled my panties off showing my dripping wet womanhood. He got down to where he could get to me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and pressed my back into the wall. He licked my slit causing me to moan louder his tongue plunged into me and swirled it around.