I #21: Thor Odinson

Start from the beginning

Tony, was hosting a brunch at town hall and invited everyone to go. You, Natasha, and Wanda was in your room getting ready gossiping about multiple things. "You guys almost kissed?" Natasha asked surprised as you nodded.

"Yes. We were so close but Tony cock blocking ass ruined it. Ever since then we've been avoiding each other. I want to talk about it." you replied sitting on your bed.

"Hm, well with this outfit I'm pretty sure he won't mind doing more then just talking.." she smirked at you as you looked at the outfit you had on.

" she smirked at you as you looked at the outfit you had on

"Eh." You mumbled as Wanda scoffed at you. "I'm kidding. It's very cute." You replies giving her a hug then a kiss on the cheek.

"I'd be very disappointed in myself if he didn't take you
to his room and do some damage if we are being honest." She responded putting her now straightened hair in a ponytail.

You made you way down to the kitchen where everyone was at. You saw Thor and literally almost died at the sight of him.

You guys locked eyes for a second before you turned around and looked at the girls to see them giggling away

You guys locked eyes for a second before you turned around and looked at the girls to see them giggling away. You placed your purse on the counter as Steve came in. "Alright. Good and Bad news. The good news Tony already left. Bad news, we have to find a ride there. There are two cars left, 7 of us, and there are only two people here that can legally drive which is (Y/N) and Natalie. So who's going with who?" Steve asked.

Eventually, it ended up in Clint, Steve, Pietro, and Natasha being in one car then Thor, Wanda, and You in the other. But Wanda spoke up.

"You know what, I'm going to ride with them.. I need to tell them..something." And with that she jumped out the car then ran to the other car. You saw what she was doing making your mentally role your eyes mentally.

"Then there were two." you said smiling at him. He looked at you giving you a simple smile. You followed the rest of the crew to town hall which was about 20 minutes out in town. You were about ten minutes in when Thor cleared his throat.

"Can we talk? About what happened the other night." he asked you. You nodded your head.

"Um sure." you replied gripping the wheel tighter.

"If you didn't want to do it you could've told me. It wouldn't hurt my feelings." he responded looking at you. You scrunched your eyebrows up in confusion stopping at the stop light. You looked at him.

"But I did want to.." you whispered. He heard you though.

"So what did you run away and avoid me?" he asked you as you bit your lip pushing the gas.

"I don't know. I was just.. scared. I never had someone like you interested in me." you admitted as he stared at you.

"Well what does that mean? Your saying that I am too good for you?" he asked you as you nodded. He nodded his head looking out the window. "Pull over (Y/N)." he responded. You looked at him confused but did as you were told. You turned to look at him and before you could say something, he grabbed your face and placed his lips on yours.

You were a bit shock but it didn't take long before you kissed him back. His hands trailed down to your waist as you smiled leaning more into the kiss. He pulled away, but your lips connected with his again and it didn't seem like he minded.

You pulled away, a smirk on both of your faces. "(Y/N), I promise you I'm not too good for you. I want you to be mine.." he trailed off. You smiled nodding grabbing his face pulling him into another passionate kiss.

"I'm guessing that's a yes.." he whispered as you laughed nodding.

You made it to the town center. You stepped out with a huge grin on your face. You felt a strong arm grip your hand as you looked at it and looked up and saw Thor grinning while looking forward.

"See you owe me 20 bucks!" Pietro exclaimed looking at Clint as he rolled his eyes.

"W-Wait what?" you replied looking at them.

"Pietro said that you guys pulled over to have sex." Clint rolled his eyes pulling out his wallet.

"We didn't have sex, you perverted scums." Thor responded as Clint smirked handing out his hand.

"20 bucks you little bitch." he responded as Pietro mumbled under his breath grabbing his wallet. You looked up and saw Wanda and Natasha smirking at you.

"So when this did.. happen." Steve responded looking at the two of you as you looked at your watch.

"15 minutes ago!"