So much for him not leaving me alone.

Just when Laura is about the speak, the clinging of a spoon is sounded on a glass cup and everyone turns their attention towards my mother who made the noise. She stands smiling in a maroon dress with her perfect blonde hair over her left shoulder while holding the cup of wine upwards.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for attending! We will be starting dinn-" she is cut off by Liam who whispers something in her ear.

Wow, so he left me just to flirt with my mom? Just great.

I watch my mom nod and smile at him while he returns it with a nice 'thank you' before walking in my direction, pushing politely past people.

"Lets go to your room?" he says, offering a hand.

I smirk at Daisy and Laura while they stare with their jaws open at him. Gladly taking Liam's hand, I think about flipping them the bird while walking away but I don't.

I'm such a good person, aren't I?

Once we reach my room, I fall back on my bed. "I hope you know I hate all those stupid people."

"Trust me, I do," he chuckles. "That's why I asked your mother if we could stay in here for the remainder of the night. Don't worry, i'm a good boy and I told her that we wouldn't be doing anything."

"Unless you want to," he adds, smirking and I shoot him a glare while he laughs.

"Liam, you are a lifesaver!" I sigh loudly and dramatically, ignoring his comment for now.

"What's that? A compliment? Are you sick or something?" he puts a hand to my forehead in a joking manner but I smack it away and point at him, sitting up.

"No, i'm not sick. And don't get used to it, Payne."

"Excuse me, but you can only use my last name if you add Train afterwards. It's the rules, babe," he says, hiding a smile.

I ignore that he just called me babe, "Why Payne Train anyways?"

He smirks, crossing his arms, "Because, it sounds hot."

"I think the name Liam is hot enough."

Oh my flipping god. Why did I say that outloud?! Think inside of your head, Jolissa! Holy fracking christ-

"Oh really?" Liam lifts an eyebrow.

"I didn't say anything. I don't know what you are talking about." I should act innocent. Yeah, maybe that will work.

Liam steps closer, nearing my knees as I look up at him. "But, Jo, I didn't say you did. So what's this? You think i'm hot now? You think i'm smoking, drop dead gorgeous, so incredibly and undeniably sexy? You think i'm-"

"Oh my god, Liam shutup!" I palm my face laughing, and he laughs too.

"Don't forget that i'm still pissed at you," I remind him.

"What will it take to make you not pissed at me?" He asks. Surprisingly I don't yank my hands away when he pulls them up so that I am standing right in front of him, chests inches apart.

My breath is hitched, "You have to..um..." Holy crap, I can't think while he's staring at me like that!

Come on brain, work!

Liam's hand moves from my arms to my back as he presses my body closer to his, smirking in the process.

"Have to what, exactly?" he lifts a thick eyebrow.

My eyes trail down to his lips. Man, they look so hot right now. So freaking kissable, and plump and pink...

He's brainwashing me!

"Will this help at all?" he lifts my hand to his lips, pressing a small kiss to it and smiling against it.

As much as I hate to admit it, he's making me melt right now. I don't know if it's how gently he's being or whatever, but I can't seem to do anything about it because I actually sort of enjoy this.

Sort of I said.

"No," I tell him, finally being able to process my own words.

He playfully pouts, dropping my hand from his lips, "Darn. I was having fun seducing you."

"Seducing me?" I scoff, "Puh-lease, not even!"

Liam chuckles, "Okay, whatever you say. But don't think I didn't notice the way you couldn't even function when I was holding your hand."

"You were kissing it!" I make my point.

He lifts an eyebrow and crosses his arms, "Is that your version of kissing? Trust me, that was not even close, babe."

"Then what is your weird version of kissing?" I roll my eyes, mimicking his crossed arms.

"Oh trust me, you'll find out on our date tomorrow," he winks.

I pretend to throw up while he hysterically laughs.

At the end of his uncontrollable clutch-of-the-stomach laughter, he speaks, "I'm serious though, Jo, I plan to kiss you."

"Who says I'll let you?" I raise an eyebrow.

He sighs before smiling, "A guy can get lucky, right?"

I think about it for a second. Why did he even want to kiss a potato like me? What did he like about me that made me the slightest bit appealing? I don't know what's wrong with Liam but I guess I should feel lucky to have him too. I mean I should at least give him points for defending me against my so called friends, and helping me lose weight. Even though I was happy being the Fatty Jo I was, but I guess now that i'm not a walking blimp, people see me better, and that was good.

Awkwardly reaching up to ruffle his hair I give him a half smile, "I guess a guy can."

-

#JIAM5EVA #JIAM4LYFE

lol she awkwardly ruffled his hair wow that sounds alot like me im so awk around anyone of the opposite sex

anyweigh

so yeh the next chapter will be the date and stuff

and nO ITS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER YET OK

lol but keep voting bc it makes me happy and stuff bc there are lots of ghost readers that don't like to vote :( but thank u to those of you who do

btw i just started a louis fic where hes so rude and stuff so check that out

QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR FAV REAL ACTUAL BOOK??

if u dont read real books its ok bc youre just like niall

so 53 votes and 68 comments

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU FOR 16.7K