Sneak Out

LISA's POV

10:21 P.M.

Meet me on your apartment's rooftop.

Like now?

Yes, bring a blanket too.

I'll be up in a minute.

JENNIE's POV

It's really late and I was about finished with my homework when Lisa called me up, I quickly rummage around my room to put some decent sweats on, I grab a soft, thin blanket on the way out, flipping the light switch as I slowly closed my bedroom door, careful to not wake my parents while I go out for a bit. Just in case they look for me, I put a sticky note on the door to let them know where I'm at. I walk down the hallway with my puffy, pink slippers while the blanket draped over me. I take the elevator to the highest floor and walk my way up to the flight upstairs to reach the roof. As I open the door, I feel the wind rush up against my face, my hair blowing as I shivered, should've brought a thicker blanket. I see a thick picnic cloth laid out with some candles, flashlight and picnic basket on top, but Lisa nowhere to be found. I hesitantly made my way over when I heard something shift from behind me. I stopped immediately. I shut my eyes closed, clenching both my fist on my sides. Lisa. I called out to her in my mind.

"I'm here."

I turn around and hit her on her everywhere.

"Ow, ah, stop Jennie, it's me!"

"I know, that's why I'm hitting you!" I kick her legs from behind this time and she fell to the floor.

"MANDU~" I stop when she called me.

"That's what you get for scaring me." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I didn't mean to scare you, you're just paranoid." She says while dusting herself off and taking my hand, dragging me to the picnic cloth.

"Who wouldn't be scared, I mean it's late at night Lisa, you practically set this up on purpose."

"Let's put that behind us now, I'm sorry for scaring you, mandu~" Lisa patted the space next to her for me to sit.

"Why was I called up here Lisa, aren't your parents worried?" She opened the basket and took out the fried chicken with sauce and some drinks.

"My parents don't know I'm here."

"LISA!" She put a finger up to my lips, while her other hand held the back of my head.

"Call me any louder and they'll know where I'm at." I shove her finger away from my face and take a drumstick.

"What about why I was called up here?" I bite my chicken after dipping in the sauce.

"I wanted to have a late night date." She said nonchalantly.

I choked on my food and she quickly grabbed a bottle of water for me to drink. I put down my chicken and start to drink.

"Be careful Jennie!" She patted my back soothingly.

"This is a date?"

"Oh, well I thought...I don't-"

"You didn't even ask me properly." I huffed, picking up my drumstick and taking a another bite.

"I-" Lisa was lost for words.

"Isn't it nice Lisa?" I look out into the city, overflowing with bright lights.

"Yeah." I look back to Lisa only to see her staring at me. When we locked eyes with each other, I just felt time froze. Everything froze. My hair stopped blowing in the wind, the lights stopped flickering, the sound of the loud traffic drowned out, and I'm here face to face with the only person who seemed to have this affect on me. My eyes moved on their own, down to her lips, I caught a glimpse of a smirk on the side and what's when I look up to see her teasing look at me. Ugh, she ruined the mood.

"Did you feel it too?" I was caught off guard with her question.

"Feel what?" I feel the blood rush to my cheeks as Lisa leaned forward, closing our distance.

"This."

Before I could reply, she gently placed her ever so soft, plumped lips onto mine. I feel it too. The air was no longer cold anymore, I was warmed up by the kiss we are sharing, my body reacted differently than I imagined, I thought I would feel lust only, but there's other feelings mixed within, comfort? Home? She started to move back when I didn't reciprocate, I was processing what happened in my mind, there was not enough time to reciprocate. She gazed at me, her eyes sparkling, brighter than the city lights, as if she was asking for permission to kiss me again. This time I leaned forward and held her face closer, I tilted my head and closed my eyes, I feel her move closer to me and that's when our lips touched the second time. This time was much different. More desire. More Loving. More confident. The more I moved my lips, the more I wanted to be closer to her. I gather up the courage to break our lips for a split second, I hear her groan and smirk. Patience my love. I move onto her lap and her frown was replaced with a smile. Lisa wraps her arms around my waist to support me. Are we going too fast? Does she feel comfortable? Will she still want to be with me-my thoughts were interrupted when I feel her lips on mine again. I smile into the kiss.

"What are you thinking about?" She looks up to me while I place my hands on her shoulder.

"You still haven't asked me properly."

I wrapped my legs around her. I see Lisa paused for a bit, looking at me for answers, there was confusion written on her face, she leans her head on my chest, hugging me. It was silent for a while. I hugged her back and waited. For her to make a move. I'm sure she's tired of my weight on her now. She didn't complain, so I stayed in the position. Silence dragged on, the more quiet it got, the louder the voice inside my head got.

She's not ready, you're going too fast, she don't feel the same way, she doesn't like you, get off of her now, you're nothing to her.

The louder the voice in my head got, the tighter I held onto her, I feel her tighten her hold on me too.

My heart was racing, 180 bpm, it was a hard pound too. I take in her scent, sweet, but this time is not sweaty. I take in another whiff. Sweeter. She lifts her head off my chest and stared lovingly at me.

"Jennie Kim, do you want to be mine?"

A/N - Hello Loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for this little cliffhanger, I'll update soon, since I'm on break from school. Don't forget to comment and vote!! Also for the 100+ views!! Thank you!! 🙏