Defender

The girls were going to scrimmage, they would usually play after their warmups and drills to work on their skills. Lisa sees Jennie over on the other side wearing the gold penny.

"Sexy," she thought.

Or at least she thinks she thought in her head, but her train of thought was cut off with a whisper in her left ear.

"ᵂʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃˡᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ"

"Aaahh," Lisa yelped a little, "you scared me."

"I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself," the girl in front of her placed her hand out for Lisa to shake, "the name's Chaeyoung."

Lisa gladly shook it, "Lisa."

"So...the 'sexy' person you were referring to?"

"Just some girls over there..." Lisa trailed off, pointing to no one in general.

"Ahh, closeted?"

Lisa found this Cha-Chae? Person weird. As she was about to answer, the coach yells.

"GIRLS, stop standing around we got a game in a couple of days."

Yes, saved by coach.

"It was nice talking to you Chae?"

"Same, but we're on the same team, no jersey, see?" Chaeyoung pulled her shirt with her two hand in front of her. Lisa dreaded this moment, awkward was an understatement, uncomfortable? YES.

"Ah, right, I'm a forward, you?"

"Midfield, I'll be running up with you and back with them." Chaeyoung pointed to the defenders on their side.

"LETS GET IT!" The senior girls excitedly yelled, the whistle blows and they play.

Lisa's POV

Do you defend your heart like you defend for our team?

I looked at her in awe. She runs up to the striker, pressuring the player to get the ball, she gets it away and boots it out to the other side. My type. What wait? When did I start feeling these things? I ignore the feeling and just play on with the game.

This time I have the ball, I run up the line, I see no open players so I decided to take the ball up myself, she comes running towards me, both of us not stopping, full on sprinting, and we clash into each other. I know this is sooooo cliché. But I fell on top of her and I heard 'oooohs,' and 'that must've hurt.'

Damn right that hurt.

I pushed myself off of her and offered my hand to help her up, no lie, when she accepted my hand to the slightest touch, I felt electricity flow throughout my whole body, I was ready to fly, better yet for the Lord himself to take me. Unfortunately we all know, reality bites us real bad and from the outside perspective, it was just a shock due to friction and all those scientific explanation.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall Jennie," I apologized.

"It's all good." She went on her way. Cute.

Damn, why am I so infatuated with her? What is it about her that I feel this way?

A/N - I'll update if this gets 3 votes, I hope it gets 3 votes.