"It basically means you both are unmarried. I mean your brother is also unmarried. Doesn't he even have a girlfriend?" Ankit was getting desperate.

Raghav nodded. "Why will he need a girlfriend when he has Ji..."
He pressed his lips together and thought to himself, "Oh no, what I was going to blabber! Until both brother and sister-in-law give me permission, I can't disclose their truth to him."

Ankit shook Raghav. "What are you thinking boy? You were saying something."

Raghav smiled sheepishly for he was again going to make a fool of himself. "Ankit, I mean my brother doesn't need a girlfriend when he has his love with him."

"Love? Does he really love someone?" Ankit felt cramps emerging in his stomach.

"Yes his guitar. He always keeps it with him." Raghav managed to deviate.

"Oh I see." Ankit smiled satisfactorily for he now knew that Kriti yet had a chance with Avyan.

Least did Raghav know that he had again made a big fool of himself. Without replying more, he took an exit quickly. Ankit smiled to himself thinking that half of his work was almost done.

***** 

Raghav looked for Kriti in her room but she was not there. He walked out of the room and in a rush, he collided with Kriti again for the second time. And a second collision meant bonding forever.

"Are you in the habit of colliding with girls every now and then?" Kriti teased him.

Raghav chuckled. "What if I'm colliding with the same girl every now and then? Don't you think this is planned by God?"

"This is mere coincidence!"

Raghav took a step closer to her. "You mean to say our meeting is also a coincidence."

Kriti widened her eyes. "I didn't mean that."

"Then what do you mean? Why did we meet?" Raghav said with his affectionate eyes observing her intently.

Kriti narrowed her eyes to mutter softly, "I don't know."

Raghav was not late to pull her into his warm embrace for Avyan and Jiyasha had already informed him about their discussion with Kriti. He was confidence enough about the feelings of Kriti and hugging her to his bosom said, "You met me because you were made only for me. If I have permission, I will keep you with me for the rest of my life."

Kriti was easily dissolved to his advances of love and reciprocated to it. "You are permitted to some extent."

"Why? Don't you trust me at all?"

"I do because I've seen how you helped me when I needed you. You tried to make me laugh when I was upset with the marriage fiasco. And above all, you are Jiyasha's brother-in-law whose husband cured my brother's wrong thoughts. So you can't be as bad as Mohit was. I was ready to marry Mohit under brother's pressure but this time, no one pressurized me. I liked you willingly. I hope you don't fail to gain my full trust in the future."

Raghav chuckled satisfactorily and promised her. "I don't know what it may take to win your full trust but I'm betting on it. I'll marry you for life and let future alone decide what it holds for us."

Kriti joined in the promise and vowed to be beside him until their final breaths hitched, for it would mean till eternity!

***** 

Jiyasha was sitting outside their house on a bright evening pondering over her old promise to Kasturi. She received a call from her senior doctor at the hospital and he informed her that there wasn't any possibility of finding any heart donor very soon. Jiyasha insisted him on her urgent need for a heart transplant into her ailing mother. Her mother Kasturi was surviving on pacemaker and further delay on the operation might be more fatal for her.